Just bought a Viper too.

96GTS B/W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is my 1st Viper, I just bought a 96 Viper GTS Blue/White. Picking it up this weekend, 1300 miles drive back, I can't wait. I will post pix once I come back. Thanks for all the good info on the forum. Anyone here from Dallas area? Any idea who works on Viper in Dallas area?

:D

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be sure to join the Dallas (North Texas) Region, they'll hook you up with the best in Dallas, lots of good techs there, Huffines Dodge, Greenville Dodge, Dallas Dodge, and Rich Carlson (The Viper tech trainer!) all work closely with the region.

Side note, thier Summer Picnic is June 4th..... maybe you can take your new baby there on the first day of ownership! Check out the North Texas Region's site at: www.northtexasviperclub.com

GoCanes1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats 94mkiv!!!! I live in McKinney and also have a B&W, 97 though. You will love the car!!! We got ours in November of last year. PM me and we will hook up and compare and cruise. There are lots of decent local car shows to go to. Enjoy the hell out of it and if you have any questions let me know.

Mike

cobramadness

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You guys need to quit buying up the b/w GTS's, I'm in the market for one!

Congrats!

jimster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in Fairview, right off of Hwy 75 and Stacy Rd....we should get together at the Plano ******* for a cold one.

OP
OP

96GTS B/W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be sure to join the Dallas (North Texas) Region, they'll hook you up with the best in Dallas, lots of good techs there, Huffines Dodge, Greenville Dodge, Dallas Dodge, and Rich Carlson (The Viper tech trainer!) all work closely with the region.

Side note, thier Summer Picnic is June 4th..... maybe you can take your new baby there on the first day of ownership! Check out the North Texas Region's site at: www.northtexasviperclub.com

Thanks for the info. I'll definately join the North Texas Region once I get back. I can't make it on June 4th Summer Pinic, I won't be back in town until middle of next week. Taking a short vacation on the drive back.

OP
OP

96GTS B/W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GoCanes1 and jimster
We should meet up sometime. ******* sounds good to me. I'll send yall PM when I get back next week.

Jason

syclone1157

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whats krackin 96 GTS B/W? I just bought a 96 GTS on Sunday. We should definately meet up. I live in Rockwall which is about 30 minutes away. You are going to have a blast in your new car!!!!!

jimster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
shoot me an email when you get back and we can meet for a beer. havingfun at purelyonline dot com

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
congrats on the viper, enjoy the ride home this wknd!

just bought my first one too, 01GTS sapph blue/cognac

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on buying the Greatest Color Combo EVER!!

Jay "El Jefe de AZUL y Blanca Viper GTS Club" K.

:p

scoobie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is my 1st Viper, I just bought a 96 Viper GTS Blue/White. Picking it up this weekend, 1300 miles drive back, I can't wait. I will post pix once I come back. Thanks for all the good info on the forum. Anyone here from Dallas area? Any idea who works on Viper in Dallas area?

:D

pm me on your viper run when you get back!

OP
OP

96GTS B/W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Guys. Finally made it back today. The ride back is fun, but 1300+ miles is way too long. As everyone been saying, lots of people want to race a Viper. I found out within 5min of picking up the car, a Toyota Avalon rev at me wanting to race me. LOL. If I ever do it again, I'll will get it ship. Need to get an oil change, do most of you use Mobil1 10W30? I also need to replace the shocks on the hatch. How much does those run? Is it hard to change? Need to get some sleep now, will post some pix tomorrow.

Jason

OP
OP

96GTS B/W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a couple of pix taken on Pensacola Beach.

[image]http://us.f3.yahoofs.com/users/41a92592zf1a0d129/485e/__sr_/4f29.jpg?phReIqCBf4W5LGlT[/image]

[image]http://us.f3.yahoofs.com/users/41a92592zf1a0d129/485e/__sr_/48e5.jpg?phReIqCB.t4NiIGW[/image]

GimmeTheSpeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wise choice on yr/color ;) Welcome to the Viper world! you'll probably notice your pics didn't work when you check back... so. . . can't wait to see the Viper when you fix the linky link! Congrats.

supraboost23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yo J, u should drive another 1300+ miles come to CA to visit me :) I will take u to one of famous newport coast meet...Congrats!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine