Just bought first viper how did i do?

OP
OP
E

edmontonviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
94 was not admissable into Canada

Well the 94 was not admissable so i bought a yellow 2001 from Atlanta and drove it home 2800 miles in a total of 51 hours door to door. This one has a Roe supercharger on it and is crazy fast wow.......had a mustang bugging me today and held out for about 5 mins then laid into it and it was like racing a honda civic....lol....well i will post some pics when i get a nice day to take some.

Bratatatat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: 94 was not admissable into Canada

Hey EdmontonViper ... congrats!!!

If you're coming through Calgary at any point, make sure to PM me.

Lethal GTS ... excellent job outlining the steps!! Looks like those are the same ones I went through when I brought my '01 in from Seattle.

p.s. oh yea ... and as much as it kills a Flames fan, I'm pulling for the Oilers!!

Cheers!

OP
OP
E

edmontonviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Hey Kevin as i was pulling for the Flames a couple years ago....lol..... i think it is an alberta thing. And definetly i will give you a pm if i am heading through Calgary and if you find out any info on the Kelowna thing let me know.

Sheldon

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You guys going to VOI9? I think I'm gonna go should make up my mind and register soon if I am gonna

HARDVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score

With only 2900 miles on her that would make her a garage queen, I would be curious if she starts to leak oil after the long trip home?

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This post is becoming the VCC :)

Congrat again Sheldon. I never asked, which wheels look better, the 00 or the 01's?

2005 Silver SRT/10
2000 Steel Gray GTS (sold)

Nuck

Viper Owner
Reaction score

With only 2900 miles on her that would make her a garage queen, I would be curious if she starts to leak oil after the long trip home?

I think he meant the trip home was 2800 miles all by itself. I can't wait to see it and check out the blower and headers sound.

Bratatatat

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey Kevin as i was pulling for the Flames a couple years ago....lol..... i think it is an alberta thing. And definetly i will give you a pm if i am heading through Calgary and if you find out any info on the Kelowna thing let me know.

Sheldon

Hey Sheldon ... that would be awesome! Nice win by the Oilers last night!!!

p.s. what's the rumor about Kelowna?? My wife and I usually take a trip there once a summer ... do you know if there is something planned?

OP
OP
E

edmontonviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score

About Kelowna just saw some pics and it looked kewl and would be interested if anyone else is going or knows somthing.....and Mr Nuck when it stops raining here some day i will bring it down and go for lunch.....And Andrew i think they are the same wheels but i like the toyo tires that the car came with so if anyone is interested in some rims and tires in great shape off a 2000 with lots of life laft just let me know on the post and i will get them on the site as well.

Sheldon

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score

congrats...the 94 would have been awesome though ;)

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Big Mistake! Now your going to get addicted to driving it like the rest of us. Many Congrats!

newelly

Viper Owner
Reaction score

not sure if you got my pm...but if you have 2000 rims for sale pm me thanks

BarryBum

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey guys, Still trying to decide what to do about the Viper. I'm from NC. Is this 94 RT/10 Still available? I saw it in the Classifieds section a couple weeks ago, but its gone now. If anyone knows anything about this car would you please Reply to this or Send me a PM. Thks in advance.

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Edmontonviper, sorry about the Oilers. Cam Ward just had their number once again, that lucky ****. But I'm sorry they lost, and that's coming from an Avalanche fan!

OP
OP
E

edmontonviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Hey wew fought a long hard battle and someone had to win i know we had them worried and edmonton will be a strong contender next year....go oilers go!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte