Just Got My 04 Supercharged Viper ...

5THVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok I am back as many of you no I wrecked my 03 supercharged viper anyway I just got my new one its a black 04 srt supercharged paxton with corsa exh. and the car only has 800 miles on it. Cant figure out why someone did all this to this car an never drove it.. I love the power of this car its awsome...

OP
OP

5THVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need to get some wheels for it now lookn for some black with polished lip..

V

Venomiss

OP
OP

5THVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont no how to post pics but i will send them to someone if they want to post them

SERPENT INDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok I am back as many of you no I wrecked my 03 supercharged viper anyway I just got my new one its a black 04 srt supercharged paxton with corsa exh. and the car only has 800 miles on it. Cant figure out why someone did all this to this car an never drove it.. I love the power of this car its awsome...

...... is this #7 or #8 Viper ???:drive:

OP
OP

5THVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 8th viper.. :drive: wow cant believe I have had that many ... oh and the wheels I am sorry I dont have any wheels for sale except the stock rims and tires.

Herc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You need the rest of the goodies to go with the blower.

Herc:usa:

Attachments

• C-111_10_t.jpg
    C-111_10_t.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 46
  • C-111_8_t.jpg
    C-111_8_t.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 26
  • C-111_15_t.jpg
    C-111_15_t.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 21
  • C-111_18_t.jpg
    C-111_18_t.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 27
  • C-111_16_t.jpg
    C-111_16_t.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 31

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
As far as someone modifying their Viper and not driving it ... I bought my 1st Viper from a guy that only drove the car to get it modified out of state (to save State sales tax). HE couldn't believe that I was buying it and planning to drive it cross continent home.

I asked him what else I was supposed to do with one of the best driving cars on the planet. He said, "I just fix it up and admire it." I have no problem with that as I bought a car that was in perfect condition with a lot of mods and few miles. I think he was crying when I scraped the nose backing out of his driveway.

To each his own. I certainly got a good deal when I bought his car. I think he spent all his time making the car perfect. He wouldn't let me test drive the car until I was buying it because he was scared I might drive through a water puddle.

Ted