Just got pulled over

ArlyDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took my friend out Rt 209 and i know cops sit right at the beginning, so i went out about 1-2 miles and turned around and showed him what the car got.....i flew by a car at about 100mph and slowed down, then when i passed the place the cops sit, i saw them moving their cars and turn the lights on, i'm thinking, how the *** did they see me?....I pull over, the cop comes up and says..."So who won the drag race?" i said what drag race, i didn't race anyone, he's like cut the ***** [******]. listen Arlington I heard a lot about you,nothing was bad but If you're gonna drive like a fuking azzhole you're gonna get arrested, i was like i know, i was going faster than i should of probably, i just got my car, it's the fastest one in Tamaqua that I know of, and he's like ya, i know, and i know you paid $45,000 for it. I'm like how do you know, he's like don't worry I know a lot, I know you own computer stores, and I'm letting you know your car is marked, so you better watch out. then i was like i'll be good, and I shook his hand and left.

Took me a little over a month to get pulled over. :) haha
When I first got my 3000GT it took me a little over a day. I didn't ever get it home yet!

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like they have an old time Reward poster down at the station with you and your car printed on it. Glad you didn't get a ticket.

Drmcar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since the locals know you, you better go up to Wilkes-Barre for your test drives in the future!

KERS-VPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Arlydude are you going up to Tator's BBQ? I know where Tamagua is and we're going to be driving right by you on the way up to Chuck's. By the way, your up in the area where that Lambo set the land record in Pa.(clocked and caught at 185mph). I think you should make the Viper crowd happy and top that. :headbang:

OP
OP
A

ArlyDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha, that lambo was on rt 443 which is about 5 miles from me. I just got my viper and I wasn't invited to goto the BBQ.

KERS-VPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Haha, that lambo was on rt 443 which is about 5 miles from me. I just got my viper and I wasn't invited to goto the BBQ.

Call Chuck Tator and have him put you on the list, that's all there's to it. We're coming up with at least 6 of us from the Harrisburg area and meeting a guy around Wilksba. and again around Scranton before we head out 84. Check the events post.

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah definitely give him a call and keep him in mind if you need parts. It would be cool to have another viper on the drive up.

Here is Chucks Phone # 914-763-3136 .

All vipers are welcome, last year there was 138 there.

Hope to see ya then,

Ed

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took my friend out Rt 209 and i know cops sit right at the beginning, so i went out about 1-2 miles and turned around and showed him what the car got.....i flew by a car at about 100mph and slowed down, then when i passed the place the cops sit, i saw them moving their cars and turn the lights on, i'm thinking, how the *** did they see me?....I pull over, the cop comes up and says..."So who won the drag race?" i said what drag race, i didn't race anyone, he's like cut the ***** [******]. listen Arlington I heard a lot about you,nothing was bad but If you're gonna drive like a fuking azzhole you're gonna get arrested, i was like i know, i was going faster than i should of probably, i just got my car, it's the fastest one in Tamaqua that I know of, and he's like ya, i know, and i know you paid $45,000 for it. I'm like how do you know, he's like don't worry I know a lot, I know you own computer stores, and I'm letting you know your car is marked, so you better watch out. then i was like i'll be good, and I shook his hand and left.

Took me a little over a month to get pulled over. :) haha
When I first got my 3000GT it took me a little over a day. I didn't ever get it home yet!

That was an absolute BEATING to read!!! Are you 12??? :crazy:

OP
OP
A

ArlyDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok carrotfag, I typed that right when I got home and I wanted to get it out quick. I copied it from an aol message and pasted it on here. Sorry if your education cannot decipher my grammar.

The 9 people before you that read it seemed to have had no problem. :rolleyes:

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok carrotfag, I typed that right when I got home and I wanted to get it out quick. I copied it from an aol message and pasted it on here. Sorry if your education cannot decipher my grammar.

Ok, Arlydude. :2tu:

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Actually, Im pretty sure they did. They just couldnt post it because their brains were so fried from "what the hell is this" overload. Hell, I quit reading it after about the second run-on sentence.

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Arly,

Just kidding with you. I looked into that car when it was for sale, but he kept constantly changing what came with the car and what didn't.

OP
OP
A

ArlyDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't believe CJ will rip anyone off. He gave me the car when I handed him about $8000. I gave him my word I would pay off his lien when I got home with it which was over 1200 miles away. He helps me everytime I call him with a question. And I did get that car for a steal.

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn right you got it at a steal!!! :eek: You dont need to worry about carrot just ignore him he is just pissed [******] rolled down hill and nailed him in the face.

dansauto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your not that far from me. I am a hour north of Scranton. I used to date a girl from down there. You should drive to Tator's. I think you'll be humbled by the Vipers going there...