Just picked up my first viper yesterday WOW !!!

ohiofire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW !!!! What a machine .. Just picked up a 98 RT 10 In Indianapolis yesterday and brought it back to Ohio.. Hopefully headed to the V-10 Nationals this weekend in Columbus... Thanks everyone for all the help deciding on what to buy...

:2tu:

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Re: Just picked up my first viper yesterday WOW !!!

CONGRATS, Sean...that is one SWEET VIPER that you have !

OP
OP
O

ohiofire

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks to Steve.. I really appreciate all you did and the info you got me about this viper.. your info and knowledge on this car helped me make the plunge .. thanks Again..
WOW I never really knew how fast these cars are HOLD ON !!!

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sean, come to Columbus this weekend, the VCA tent will have many of the members hanging around.
Congratulations on your car, drive it.
tony

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The 97 and 98 I believe are slightly faster for Gen II because they had a more aggresive cam profile. Be careful of hard shifts going through turns or changing lanes, some of us had the unpleasant sideways action happen when least expected. If you really love to drive the car don't save miles for the next owner. These cars are the most reliable exotics ever made.

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Congrats on your new toy. What color? Any mods? I'm going to try and make it out to National Trails on Saturday. If you need an excuse to come to Columbus in the future, I'm in Powell, just north of Columbus in Southern Delaware County. There is a beautiful drive up here along the Scioto River on St. RT. 257. Smooth even road that winds along the river. I love getting out there in the early a.m. when there is no traffic. You can really push the Viper. Great drive and beautiful country.

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

JerryC how much HP are you turning?

OP
OP
O

ohiofire

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sounds great My 98 RT 10 is Red and all Stock with a hard top.. 5000 miles
and Beautiful Im In Athens so its not far away for me.. Just divorced so I had to have the Ultmate Bachelors Car... Im in Columbus alot so maybe we can get some other viper owners together in Ohio area and meet in columbus.. Me and My son will be @ the V-10 NAtionals Saturday Around 11:00

Thanks again..

Sean Dean

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sean,
Athens? I went to school there, great town. Perhaps we'll meet on Saturday. Good luck with your new bachelor mobile.