Just registered and can't access forums

Viper Blade

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello
I faxed my registration in last week requesting membership to the central California region. As of Sunday I still can't access tech articles or post on the California forum. Is there some sort of time frame this normally takes?
Thanks

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be sure your VIN and info is in your profile (visible to only the mods) and then shoot a PM to kcobean and let him know youre a VCA member. He'll verify that and you'll have all the access you're asking about.

Welcome to the party :headbang:

V

Venomiss

Hello
I faxed my registration in last week requesting membership to the central California region. As of Sunday I still can't access tech articles or post on the California forum. Is there some sort of time frame this normally takes?
Thanks

Please be patient-When last week? Takes more than a few days to receive your badges and information-just an FYI.
Call JRT direct at 1-800-998-1110 and ask for Beth or Kim-or leave a detailed message.
Detroit time and M-F 8-5

They may be able to give you your membership number to get rolling on this website. Once you have all your information just PM a moderator with it and they will have to manually check you in to upgrade your status on the site.

Hope this helps! Lee00blacksilverGTS This is the moderator that will need all your information.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got you a number assigned and updated your account with it, you are all set and I will pm you the number. As you were one number back from another guy I just fixed who told me he registered last Friday night at 7pm there was just no way that this was gonna happen this fast without intervention.
Their process is NORMALLY to sit down and batch the credit cards, bill and enter them and then assign a number. And they do a good job now in a timely fashion. Frankly we just overloaded them this week as many joined just to see the announcement and get in on the raffle.

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, you got thru quick ViperBlade. I fax'd mine in early last week and I still don't have mine. :dunno: