just saw this...

OP
OP
N

NO HEMI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the link is not working but you can copy/paste it and it'll work. and don't get me wrong i LOVE my viper, but 700hp from the factory is going to be messing with some ppl.

Indy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks more like a sports car cruise to me :) Probably just a regular C7 out to test against some other performance icons....

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea...Where in there is a prototype C7 ZR1. Unless I missed something I don't see it. Agree with viper GTS-R's comment. New vette =EPIC FAIL

Natrops

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks like Lightning McQueen if you ask me.

And I don't think that's a good thing.

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Corvette was serious they would have a new Viper in that assessment as well. Sorry but the Audi R8 V10 Vert is the winner in that group. New Vette is a complete disaster. The motor is only 1/4 of why a true car is successful. They could make it 800 HP and I still would not buy it. Who wants to drive around in the hot summer with a ski mask over our head so no one knows it is you. Not impressed!

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If Corvette was serious they would have a new Viper in that assessment as well. Sorry but the Audi R8 V10 Vert is the winner in that group. New Vette is a complete disaster. The motor is only 1/4 of why a true car is successful. They could make it 800 HP and I still would not buy it. Who wants to drive around in the hot summer with a ski mask over our head so no one knows it is you. Not impressed!

The audi is the winner over the 458 and MP4-12C? I can't see that.

I'm guessing that the ZR1 isn't going to look exactly like that test mule. It's going to be pretty fast too. Everyone can sit around and cry sour grapes, but the reality is that the ZR1 is most likely going to be wicked fast. I can't wait to see how SRT responds. I hope Ralph has some tricks up his sleeve still.

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, the Audi is the winner in my book. It is not about the cost of the vehicle. You have to find what speaks to you. The Audi V-10 Vert speaks to me.

Rather than say lets see how SRT responds to the fictional ZR1, it would make more sense to say let's see how the ZR1 responds. ZR1 and Chevy have not proved anything yet.....except to make.....few of us hurl!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62