Just Venting guys

Viper Scot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm curious as to how 'rich' (or otherwise) people who own Vipers are? I'm far from what I'd call rich and owning a Viper will take some financial sacrifices in other areas of my life. But I know it'll be worth it in the end. I made the same sacrifices owning my previous exotic car so I'm not going to plunge headfirst into the unknown.

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm curious as to how 'rich' (or otherwise) people who own Vipers are? I'm far from what I'd call rich and owning a Viper will take some financial sacrifices in other areas of my life. But I know it'll be worth it in the end. I made the same sacrifices owning my previous exotic car so I'm not going to plunge headfirst into the unknown.

You get my new standard answer to all questions, "I'M RICH BEEEOOOOTCHHHH!!!!"

Viper Scot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It is true that money breeds money. If your parents have it, you have it generally. Not that they necessarily give it to you but you're always going to have a 'leg-up' in life. Look at Donald Trump!

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought mine at just turning 24, it took me six years to save the deposit and I've just over three of the ten years left to finish paying for him. Makes me mad when folks assume he's fathers or blokes car.

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Heres an interesting thought...

Show me a viper owner who is under 25 and their parents are broke.

Eddie

I bought two vipers before turning 25 with no financial support from my parents.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
lol, you ladies kill me... WHO CARES !!!

HATERS ARE EVERYWHERE....

Just ask AB, while he is a hater himself, he still beats up people who hate on him... like little school girls.

Jon

yeah you're not too far from a beating yourself...go get one of those little school dresses out of your closet and I will let the ass kicking start on you!

Buckeye Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bought my first at 25. Dad is a minister, mom a school teacher. Grew up on an income of < 12k a year when I was little.

Thank goodness my parents were rich in areas that really count.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Oh, I get aholes in KY ...mostly old religious ladies who's hair rises past the sun and moon say to me, "I want to thank you for driving American...most of your type drive imports." True story...lady in Walmart approached me and said that..she had a Rhinstone broach that said "Jesus Loves You". Since that day, I don't pay my Social Security.

Gheijos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had bought mine when I was 23 and one day, two kids on their bike asked what I did for a living, so I told them; "Work for McDonald's". NO I don't flip burgers for a living but it does help when you deal with their corporate headquarters!

I always tell people you need to dream big and work hard to get what you want.

Viper Scot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Unfortunately I decided to dedicate my life to the advancement of science which is not a particularly fiscally rewarding profession. Thank goodness my life is rich where it really counts :D

OP
OP
E

Edoggrc51

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Poster: Eddie N
Subject: Re: Just Venting guys

Eddie

Right Here buddy!!!

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Eddie

Right Here buddy!!!

Give your parents some money already! Driving a Viper when your parents are broke is shameful. :smirk:

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did not get my first Viper till I was in my 40s , and yes, I get the must be nice response, and the, wonder what he does for a living question......My classic response, I am just a hick from Alabama, who understands that no one is going to give me a dime, my status in life is due to a wonderfull wife, a lot of hard work, and a lot of prayer.. just my 2 cents....

By the way, in 1997, DC states the income average of Viper owners was $190k plus, and that most own atleast 2 Vipers at a time......

OP
OP
E

Edoggrc51

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Eddie

Right Here buddy!!!

Give your parents some money already! Driving a Viper when your parents are broke is shameful. :smirk:

Well they arent broke, but definately not rich. ;)

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I was 25 when I bought mine and I was two years out of college that I paid for fixing to buy a house...that I was paying for and getting married (her dad paid for). It can be done...now I don't have the money to SC it or throw on a brand new borla or get hard top...etc...but I at least have one sitting in my garage that I can drive when I want to. But yes...I did have to make a few sacrifices, but when you love the car...they aren't sacrifices.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang