Knock, knock...New England / NYCT VCA Kart Racing Event @ F1 Boston

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keith- What you meant to do and how you feel are of little consequence to me. I took you serious and was holding a spot for you.

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck- Your right (it don't matter), but I just had to reply.

...I'm not looking for a NYCT ringer (LOL), double eggs for that one. Big snow cleaned up Saturday, see you Sunday!

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The NE members are going to have to cover their noses because I've got a dozen eggs in me! :eek: When you take one hand off the wheel to hold you nose, that will be me going by you!! :nana:

Sun is out and the roads are dry. The bus is leaving from Tator's Dodge at 0930! :2tu:

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank You Jeff!! Kyle and had a GREAT time today! :2tu:

And for the NY/CT members as your representative today I did manage to take second place!
The score now is: 2006 NY/CT & 2007 NE :cool:
Next year look out NE we are coming back in force! :nana:

:needpics:
Pictures are to follow.

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And for the NY/CT members as your representative today I did manage to take second place!
2nd! Dang, NE will never let us forget it. :2tu: Too bad it coincided with my wedding anniversary. Who came first?

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2nd! Dang, NE will never let us forget it. :2tu: Too bad it coincided with my wedding anniversary. Who came first?

That infomation is being withheld at this time, secret weapon. All I can say is he is an official NEVCA Member and Viper Owner.

Not sure if F1 has track time available on Saturdays, but I'll look into it. Chuck talked about a new indoor track being build in MT Cisco (near him). So next year it may be in NY.

Look for the runner-up trophy soon. It may take some time to find the right ******* Jack box.

I came in 10th out of 21, not bad for a big man in a small man's sport. I was the victim of Chuck's bump and run on my second race, he has practiced that move! I think he was lining me up for about 5 laps. That was deffinately a pentalty box move, but he got a warning instead (just lucky, Wizards :curse: )... of course I was laughing my asp off at the time.

We had a great time and Thanks Chuck for making the trip! Any spy shots (pics)?

Jeff

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well here we go........

Looks like Spy Baz1 needs a little service on the focusing.......

You must be registered for see images

Sleekride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How does he do that? He's not even in the States! :shocked: ..............technology has come a long way.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Am i or am i not that is the question ;) ?????????????????
Am i here or am i there,,,somtimes even i don't know :eek: ......