Ladie's Spa Day July 25th.

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello.....I have sent out emails on this event to everyone....We need to book asap the time and the type of massage that you want to have performed.....

This is a beautiful place in Ossipee N.H. on the Lake....

Please email Rick or myself on this event.. [email protected] or [email protected]

If you have not gotten the menu in your emails please email asap so i can get it out to you..

Hurry the day is almost booked solid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu: 1 Deep Tissue Massage for 1 Hour for Me!!!!!!!:2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu:

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi everyone
We have 7 people signed up so far. This is a real nice place over looking the lake in Laconia. I know it is says Ladies Spa Day but men can also get massage (sorry no happy endings). And for the people who don't want to get a massage, we will be having a drive around through the area. This should be a great event. The only problem is the Spa will not hold a reservation without a name and a service. You don't pay today, only pay that day. We sent out a list of services that the Spa offers. Just let Jerry or myself know if you are interested.Thanks
RICK

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Joe
They have rooms there at the resort. If you stay I will stay over. Always something to do in Laconia. Let us know. I think we have 10 people signed up for services.
Rick

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Joe
They have rooms there at the resort. If you stay I will stay over. Always something to do in Laconia. Let us know. I think we have 10 people signed up for services.
Rick

Hey Rick,
I thought the Girls were going for the spa and us guys were going for a ride?

Bill

cobraman484

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill. You didn't make dyno day last week so you probably don,t know that Elizabeth signed up for the spa. It took Joe tree tenths of a second to sign up after that, someone said he is getting slow.

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That someone was probably my wife...

Then again, it could of been anyone in the club.

I get no respect... :dunno:

Time to change my sig below. Maybe I'll go with "I need new friends... I'm moving to _______" :rolaugh:

Peter, thanks for bringing the Cobra Saturday. Sure wish I had remembered my ear plugs. Don't expect Bill if there is rain in the forecast. Him car gets wet once a year, when he washes it. You rock buddy! :2tu:

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill. You didn't make dyno day last week so you probably don,t know that Elizabeth signed up for the spa. It took Joe tree tenths of a second to sign up after that, someone said he is getting slow.

JOE is that true?
I could of sworn Donna said he was faster now.
Sorry I didn't get to see your Cobra Pete , mann, but it was coming down pretty good here that morning and I elected to pass, then of course the sun came out and all was well, are you going to the Spa day? or should I say the cruise with the guys?.

Bill

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Bill
Anyone can do the spa that day, guys or ****. I will be going for a drive around the area, and have a few people said they wanted to go.
After Spa day we will go and find a restuarant in the area. Should be a good time that day.
RICK

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Bill
Anyone can do the spa that day, guys or ****. I will be going for a drive around the area, and have a few people said they wanted to go.
After Spa day we will go and find a restuarant in the area. Should be a good time that day.
RICK

WHAT!!!!!
I am going for a drive while the girls do the spa, then I might stop show and shine and have a bite/drink also while the girls do the spa.
Are you Sparing with the girls Rick or coming with the MEN?

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:2tu:I am Sparing with the Girls....Ya BABY!!!!!!!!!:2tu:

This is the girls Day out without the men, for putting up with the men and there cars, they spar we drive, now how can you call it a womans event?

I say impeach all officers....Ya BABY!!!!!!!!!

BiLL

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
See what happens when you go green.

Bill will never be the same...

As soon as I complete the plans for the Hampton cruise we will get to work on this one. The spa part of is done, we just need to figure out where to cruise to and why.

You know me, I vote for food. Any suggestions?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960