Ladies Viper calendar finally ready

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only took about a year to round enough of them up for a calendar. Got the racing one done too.
Tim
www.tgfoto.com

58422006_Viper_Ladies_Cover.jpg

[/image]

Bigger pictures on here http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventthumbs?event=05PN0010

58422006_Viper_Racing_Calendar-med.jpg

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The first calendar does not appear to be a ladies calendar unless you are a *******.More of a gentlemans calendar,non-*** of course. GTS Bruce

OP
OP
P

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bruce I think the Viper/Ladies calendars means that their are Vipers and ladies pictures in the calendar and the racing one has pictures of Vipers that are race looking. (I raced my bumble bee twice at the drag strip so that makes it a racing viper)lol

OP
OP
P

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's the mens one. The rest of it's in my gallery. You have to print your own.

Hey Leslie, should I make a viper guys calendar, maybe some speedos with gray haired guys with beer bellys??

5842July-med.jpg

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Leslie, should I make a viper guys calendar, maybe some speedos with gray haired guys with beer bellys??

5842July-med.jpg

uhhh YEH, that's what a woman wants to look at hahahaa!

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

5842July-med.jpg

uhhh YEH, that's what a woman wants to look at hahahaa!

with SHORT, shorts, with 1 [*****] hangin out LMAO and motor oil on their bellys.

OP
OP
P

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not me, I don't have any motor oil on my belly.

Peter- The men's calendar pictures aren't mine, it's ones I got off of here and put them into a calendar. You can print them off from my gallery if you want to make your own calendar from them.

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, I too read "Ladies Viper calender finally ready" and clicked on thinking finally the guys have made a nice calender for the ladies of the forums, with georgeous Vipers and nice looking guys...

So for any of the ladies thinking likewise, here's a couple of pics of mine, American muscle car with British muscle man, and if you like uniform, here's a British solider who's served alongside the USA guys out there in Iraq.
352muscle.jpg

352britsolderofftoiraq.jpg

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey a guy can look anyway he wants

as long as he's into vipers:)

I think it would be awsome to have a calendar that has 12 members and their vipers :headbang:

OP
OP
P

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You ladies send me 12 guy pictures and I'll put them in a calendar for you. Send them to [email protected]
Nadine if you have full size picture of your car doing a burnout I would be glad to use it in my Viper calendar. I had 1 person that doesn't want me to use their Viper in one of my calendars to I have an opening.
Tim

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine