Last minute cancellations...

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...are killing me!

Due to a last minute cancellation I have an empty spot from Florida to Chicago (or any point in between). If you need a car transported, call me for a big discount. With the price of fuel, I don't need to tell you what an empty spot on my trailer does to me.

Call me at 240-994-1343. Thanks!

V

Venomiss

A little help for you Gary keeping this at the top.
Fingers crossed someone needs a ride.:2tu:

OP
OP
G

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When are you making this trip? I would seriously need a transport from FL to CHI town in a month from now.

I'm leaving Florida tomorrow. I make the rounds pretty often, so if you need a car transported next month, let me know and I'll work you into the schedule.

OP
OP
G

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you transport directly into Canada (montreal area) if the brokerage papers are done for you?

I don't go into Canada after some major hassles on a previous trip. I usually meet the owner on the US side and they drive it (or trailer it) the rest of the way. I did that exact thing this week where I met a guy in Champlain, NY and he drove the car the rest of the way to Montreal.

Alternatively, TFX International is a Canadian-based carrier that I've heard good things about. I don't know about their pricing (I heard they were high), but if you're interested, you can reach them at:

TFX International
Phone: (416) 243 8531
Web site: www.tfxinternational.com
E-mail: [email protected]

Hope that helps!

OP
OP
G

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you get a full trailer? Or still looking?

Still looking! I leave tomorrow (Sunday) afternoon and can pick up or drop off a car anywhere along the way from Florida to Chicago.

Thanks for your support!

V

Venomiss

Florida to Chicago for anyone? Somebody needs a ride....:)

Gary's one of the best!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi