Latest and greatest VIPER magazine is on the way!

VIPER Magazine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Started shipping last Friday and we think you will really enjoy this issue!

n2cover.jpg

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ohhhhhhhhh man.
Looks like I'll need a few copies of that one....:omg:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would it be possible to get a high resolution picture of that cover shot?

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet! I've been hoarding around the mailbox waiting to get the new magazine. Needless to say, I'll be there even more until I get to see that cover in person.

Sonoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you know how they write "Do Not Bend" on the envelope for the Viper magazine? So, my mailman takes this quite seriously and puts the magazine on the ground next to my standard sized mailbox! I mean, it's a good neighborhood and all, but sheesh, I'd rather have the envelope in the box slightly bent than on the ground. My next-door neighbor with the Murcielago is going to try and back over it. :omg: Anyone else have this problem??

Sonoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FWIW, you can subsribe to Viper Magazine without being a Viper Club member. 6 issues for $45 in the US.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Ohhhhhhhhh man.

LOL. First thing I thought when I saw the cover, ViperJon's gonna want a bunch....Bernie K probably wants 1 or 2 also. :)

Good looking cover for sure.

OP
OP
VIPER Magazine

VIPER Magazine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ohhhhhhhhh man.

The cover of that magazine (minus the barcode and peripheral stuff) would make for an excellent t-shirt or car graphic.

Can you still buy the front covers as posters?????

And VIPER Magazine is listed as an Enthusiast. I guess it doesn't own a Viper.

FWIW, you can subsribe to Viper Magazine without being a Viper Club member. 6 issues for $45 in the US.

Very nice Detlef...maybe lose the red whatever the new viper logo's name is...I honestly don't remember...

While the magazines are en route via the usual bulk-rate mail (not terribly fast), extras are available for purchase with first class mailing:

http://www.vipermagazine.com/past-issues/index.php?crn=240&rn=467&action=show_detail

We will be sending extra copies to the new owner when that time comes and will include several unique photos as well.

Good idea on the T-shirts, however we know that Tomball has gotten together with the VCA to do some very special commemorative shirts. They should be available later this week and we don't want to step on their toes.

While we still have a few of the original magazine cover poster sets (1995-2006), there have been no recent posters done. That will change as we now have all of the original artwork for 2007-2011 and are reviewing the printing costs to produce them. They are always produced with the bar code and everything else that appears on the actual cover. Question: Would people buy individual posters at $10 a pop (plus postage) or should they continue to be sold in sets?

The magazine is staffed by Viper owners but the VCA's new database interface didn't recognize the business name. Now fixed!

While non-owners and non-members can indeed subscribe, the subscription rate is increasing for 2012.

The new logo is called "Stryker" and will be on all covers for the foreseeable future.

Thanks for the great feedback!

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am in for the poster at 10 a pop. Can you do a poster without the bar code? or better yet a poster with Viper ACR on top w/o the viper magazine logo and no bar code.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang