Latest Snake Hydes int. installed.

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought I would show the latest Snake Hydes Int. installed back in the owners car. I have been waiting on the pics for weeks. This is the new 100% Italian Leather on all parts w/ optional seam-less dye matched doors. I know a lot of you are on the fence on these interiors, what options you want, how much you want to spend, what vendor to choose from, ect ect ect.....
The winter is here and I have a fast turn around so go ahead and give your Viper the interior that it deserves to have. You do not have to go with radical colors just give it 100% real leather, gray to black on Gen I's or go with a Black to gray on Gen II's. Go with solid colors or tu-tone, logos or not, you name it and I will make it. Email me and I will give you a call
[email protected]
Chad
190installed_8x-med.JPG

190installed_2x-med.JPG

190installed_6x-med.JPG

190installed_11x-med.JPG

OP
OP
G

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks just awesome!!!
did you get a yellow one done yet?
best wishes
Jim
Not yet! Still waiting on someone for yellow. That is the one that I really want to see. I have the perfect Italian Yellow matching yellow hide for the job. I am going to do my personal car but not going to use the yellow leather, I opted to go with all black leather with yellow stitching and logos, Maybe even a yellow shift boot and e-brake boot.

Thanks for the support guys!
Chad

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad,
how about what I always wanted for your car....
Black leather with a yellow stripe and the snakehead.

seeing the the RT/10 does offer the stripe as an option.

cant wait to see your interior.
best wishes
Jim

OP
OP
G

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great idea Jim I may just try that. It is not like if I do not like it I can undo it or change it to something else.
Chad

jason427

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flat out AWESOME!!!!

I am usually a fan of black only interiors, but I have to say that is one of the nicest jobs I have seen yet. Very nice.

Jason

OP
OP
G

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had several emails on this post and I would like to clarify one thing. The door panels being dyed v/s covering with leather is no cost difference. I do not know who is telling my prospective buyers that I am cutting corners by dying the inserts but that is just a flat lie. I give each customer the option to have leather installed in the door panel inserts or dye them their choice. The dye just looks cleaner with no seam and it is a perfect match to the leather. I can address the tops of the door panels on most any other piece in the car if you would like. All I offer is interior treatment and can not cut you a great deal on other Viper parts, if you give me your interior jobs. I just offer a fair price to everyone and will work with you to fit everything into your budget. I do not want to get into a pricing war with anyone I just want to make everyone a customer that wants an interior upgrade. I may have contracted my next job from the post last night and everyone that is waiting for a different color combo it may be on its way. Thank you for the continued support I will post as soon as the next job is complete.
Chad

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chads work is outstanding. When I get all my twos and fews saved up, he gets my business.
Quality work and materials at a savings!
Chad has no overhead, employees, fancy spokesmodel etc.
You'll usually see his finished products sitting in front of his bookcase in his den at home!

OP
OP
G

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You'll usually see his finished products sitting in front of his bookcase in his den at home!
Thanks Joe can't wait to improve on that already outstanding looking car you are building. The book case is actually at my shop and those books are interior samples that date back to the 30's and 40's. That book case contains almost anything that you could ever want or need to know about the upholstery business, and yes sir you are correct I have almost no overhead and work on a very small profit margin. I just like to do it and see my work posted on these boards. The little extra cash that I pick up for the business just goes on my car note. :( But it sure will be nice once I have sold enough interiors to not have that note anymore. :D
Here is the old living room shots for you. ;)
190dyed_steering_wheel0002-med.jpg

190my_seats_in_tan0003-med.jpg

Heck one more in front of the "old book case"
207ADAMSFINISHEDSEATS3-med.jpg

Thanks again Joe for all of the support
Chad

Yellow Fever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks just awesome!!!
did you get a yellow one done yet?
best wishes
Jim

Jim , I'm actually talking to Chad about sending your ex-baby in for the Race Yellow treatment ;)

You can live vicariously through me until you slide back into your next snake :2tu:
I'll be sure to send you pics !

Cheers

Jeff

Yves

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad has no overhead, employees, fancy spokesmodel etc.

Chad has been known to inflate his overhead by frequent visits to local Gentlemen's clubs.
Rumor is out some of the ******* girls act as spokesmodel for his company.

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great!

A while back I was considering doing the door inserts, console and knee bolsters on my steel GTS. I was thinking it might be nice to get a slightly lighter color to compliment the exterior and gently two-tone the interior.

Chad, what do you think of this idea? And, what do you think this might cost? If this is better private...please send a PM.

Thanks!

Oh geez...nevermind...just saw your e-mail.

OP
OP
G

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad has been known to inflate his overhead by frequent visits to local Gentlemen's clubs.
Rumor is out some of the ******* girls act as spokesmodel for his company.
Man do I have a special post coming for you in the near future.
Chad

Free

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad,

I would like to have my interior done exactly the same way you have it laid out in the pictures. Cept I would want the leather on the door panels instead of just dyeing it since I have a rub on the original leather.

I gots a 97 RT/10 Red.

What do I need to do to get this? Do you have to have the original parts or do you use your own then swap out when it is time to ship?

Email me an idea on what the damage would be and turn around time.

[email protected]

Thanks!
Duane

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Chad, who let the air out of that Gen1 gray seat? LOL!!!!

That looks real comfy, looks like you could really sink into that one! LOL

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Interior upgrades with some class, not gaudy. Never thought I liked the two tone upgrades but Chad is changing my mind with his tasteful work. Good Job!

OP
OP
G

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad,

I would like to have my interior done exactly the same way you have it laid out in the pictures. Cept I would want the leather on the door panels instead of just dyeing it since I have a rub on the original leather.

I gots a 97 RT/10 Red.

What do I need to do to get this? Do you have to have the original parts or do you use your own then swap out when it is time to ship?

Email me an idea on what the damage would be and turn around time.
sending you mail within the hour.
Chad :2tu:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine