Laying waste to the east coast Vipers at the Viperdays Finals at TWS...

OP
OP
S

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chuck 98 RT/10:
Florida is the Sunshine State Ron.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah but Cali HAS more sunshine, hasn't rained in something like 187 days.

BTW, Chuck you're a big wus for not going, I was looking forward to giving you the royal beatdown.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SoCal Rebell:

BTW, Chuck you're a big wus for not going, I was looking forward to giving you the royal beatdown.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

laugh.gif
A big BROKE wus. If you're willing to hold the note and consolidate my two Viper loans I'll go.
smile.gif

Hopefully I can hit a few more Viper Days next year.

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Thalia:

Originally posted by GTS Dean:
I traveled from the airport in Rhode Island. That whole stupid state is no bigger than Bexar County, which surrounds San Antonio. And they have 2 senators. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The airport beats the heck out of Logan in Boston. Very nice. BTW, both RI senators voted against the President's use of force. (as did both MA and CA senators, to name but a few)

OP
OP
S

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A trip to Bryan/College Station would not be complete without visiting this famous racing town. About 40 miles NW on hwy. 50 is the town of Mumford. Named after a famous (or infamous) Viper road racer who always decimates the field. Rumor has it there are only 21 year old girls livng there who only date road racers exclusively!

There is also the Mumford Museum with all kinds of memorabilia, from his first racing suit to a bronzed set of his first Hoosiers
laugh.gif

Roger Morgan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey John,Ron,Andy
You are going to like this track. Its long and fast. I took a slow lap around it in the back up cart on the 4th. Everything is there and waiting and now real glad I left the car there after Nashville. If you have a umbrella you may want to bring it but most of us in California don't own one.
I actually did pass Mumford TX on the way. I think they had a viper on a flag pole. See ya Friday
Roger

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang