LeMans Front Fscia

proracer1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well after almost two years of screwing around with Scott down in Fla. I finally found a reputable company to make my fascia and re-paint my car. BIG TIME PROPS to the Steve,Tony and the rest of the guys at AUTOFORM. First class shop. They custom built me a ONE OFF LM front fascia with center lights and splitter. It looks Killer, fits well and the re-paint is near perfect. Any one in the Mid West that is in need of paint work or custom fabrication. THESE ARE YOUR GUYS.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We beat this to death before, but the one off Le mans fascia that auto form built for my Oreca replica gts was a piece of crap when my custom body shop received it. They had to call autoform to get a credit for me against all the filling and extra sanding they had to do before painting. And the fit was so off it took them hours to align right. Its perfect now after thousands spent but would not do again.

OP
OP
P

proracer1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can e mail them to anyone who will post them.....As far as WON GTS. My fascia fits great for an aftermarket piece. I know that this is the first time Autoform has done a fascia with the correct style lights with the covers. NOT the round lights. As far as I am concerned they did a great job on my car.