LESLIE is a MODERATOR!!!! Congrats!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations, Leslie! I was not sure where to post this! If in wrong place, LESLIE can now move it! :2tu:
NICE to have a woman also on-board as a moderator!
You all rock! :headbang::headbang::headbang: Leslie will do a bang-up job (sorry Les~~continuance of the DAVE/LESLIE thread!)...good luck with us!!! ~jules

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leslie's already stacking up to be the most popular mod here. I think Kelly and John only had 1 or 2 threads for them. Leslie's already at 4 I believe :D Whats the new rules on bashing Corvettes now? :D

OP
OP
M

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leslie's already stacking up to be the most popular mod here. I think Kelly and John only had 1 or 2 threads for them. Leslie's already at 4 I believe :D Whats the new rules on bashing Corvettes now? :D

HAHHHH!!!! KNEW we'd 'win' someday!!!! *pffffffft*! 'STACKING up' you say? :eater: ~jules

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i dont know about the most popular, but she is definately the HOTTEST moderator here! :D

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
now.....BIG seems to be assigned to Juli

am I gonna have to police YOU Dave? haha

OP
OP
M

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, HECK, if I've reposted over a repost of a posted post...how come everyone's posting on THIS thread??? They didn't see the other threads either? WEIRD!!!!! LOL....yes, Leslie, glad something GOOD has come to you...you deserve it girl! ~juli

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool. Another Leslie post!;)

Congrats. Again.

Why post in this one?? It so far has the most posts so I think it indirectly became the "official" Leslie only thread!;)

:D:D

Robert

V

Venomiss

Maybe we can ask the moderators to merge all these threads into thread for both Leslie and ViperTony announced by Lee00BlacksilverGTS?