Reaction score
Do you mind if I take a picture?

Mopar. More Power.

Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!

What Powerful dreams are made of.

Ain't America Great?!?

Game on!

Let's Go!

Resistence is Futile: there is no ani-venom.

The Secret it out

jmsrx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Generation one, scoot in a little there.......OK, good....Now gen. two I need you to scrunch down....yeah, that's it....OK, now we're doing good....wait, no....where are we going to put gen. five.....guys, we have no room for gen. five.....OK, your just going to have to wait and get in the next picture somehow....OK everybody, ready,...say CHEESE!"

Might be a little long for a caption;)

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THIS CONTEST IS CLOSED. We need some time to go through the entries, I will post a winner next week. Friday 8/16/08 if not sooner.
Thanks to all who participated.

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about "Snake Pit" ?

This is the WINNER! Congratulations!​

The official name of the First Limited Edition Scott Jacobs Print is "Snake Pit"

It was a tough choice, since we had so many entries. I want to thank everyone for their participation. Just because you didn't win doesn't mean you can't own one of these beautiful collectibles. If you registered for VOI you can pre-order and avoid the lines and the possibility of selling out. In the event the print does not sell out, it will be offered through the VCA on-line.

98viperGTS, Please send me a PM with all your info.

98viperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I WON I WON! :) I am very excite. I would like to thank Rolstar and everyone that was involved. I am so looking forward to receiving the print. I will proudly display it. Thank you again. :)

V

Venomiss

How late will you be taking pre-orders?

This is the WINNER! Congratulations!​

The official name of the First Limited Edition Scott Jacobs Print is "Snake Pit"

It was a tough choice, since we had so many entries. I want to thank everyone for their participation. Just because you didn't win doesn't mean you can't own one of these beautiful collectibles. If you registered for VOI you can pre-order and avoid the lines and the possibility of selling out. In the event the print does not sell out, it will be offered through the VCA on-line.

98viperGTS, Please send me a PM with all your info.

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JRT is still taking orders up to the day before VOI. But I would fax them in this weekend just to make sure you get your name on the list. They will be extremely busy this week and may not get to your order if it is sitting in a fax machine.
I haven't seen the prints yet, but people who have said it is extraordinary, and that people were going to love it.