Lets See What Your License Plate Says?

Frank 03SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is what is on my 00GTS

You must be registered for see images

This is what is on my 93 Jeep Grand Cherokee. You might say I am getting ready for Woodhouse to get me the 03 ASAP. When I do, the license goes on the Viper, and the Jeep goes in the ditch.

Next, I need to come up with another tag name for the Chapter III GTS, if ever produced. But I'll need a garage as big as Performin' Norman's!!

Motor City Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey RUCKDR or anyone else who might be interested. I bought a set of license plate screws at Autozone that included a set of chrome caps that cover your ugly screw heads. You just snap the caps over your screws after you tighten the screws down. They look great even after 2 years and have never come off. They might also have other colors like the white you are looking for. Or maybe you could buy the chrome ones and paint them white. They also have license plate bolts with 8 balls or skulls on the end. Looks much cooler than ugly old screws.

Roland L-Ocala FL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are both our old one(bottom plate), and our current one. Everybody kept asking me what an "aspi" is, so we changed to a more obvious plate. However, I still get folks that ask me "What kind of car is it?", even after they see the plate! Sheesh!

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score

Hey, what can I say.... I'm in data processing!

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No pics at the moment..but when I had my '94 & '96, they were "94 RTTEN" and "1996 GTS"...I could not beleive that these were not taken. Currently, my 2000 GTS has "MM VIPER"...my initials, which conveniently also mean 2000 in roman numerals.

prodiver

VCA Member
Reaction score
The plates on my 95 read LUGNAF. These plates were given to me almost 20 years ago by an old girlfriend. In the last 7 years every time I have transferred them to a new vehicle, DMV has tried to recall them. The partial translation is Let's Us Get
Naked And you can add the last 4 letters. When she got these plates for me she tried to get LAGNAF, Let's All GNAF but it was already taken. It has been recalled and they won't reissue it.

scottgf

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My 94 RT/10.....*T RACN (Thats a star then the letter 't' then racn...(start racing)Frame says: "I'm not tailgating, I'm Drafting"
My 73 Plymouth Road Runner ...MOPAR73

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugger