Lets See Your Custom Paint

v10nut

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here is how my car turned out when I got the itch!
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

SYNFULL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
P1000095sharpened_Medium_.jpg

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Being a Gen II guy, I like the contrast of the flat black on rust colored paint...especially picking up the black in the wheels.:headbang: Very nice combination and just generally a good looking RT.

Nice job!:2tu:

By the way, are the black stripes painted or are they tape that many people are using?

And, I also like the graphite color stripes on the silver GTS...very pretty combination.

v10nut

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The stripes are paint and they have a thin, high gloss pin stripe on the edges. Thanks for all your possitive comments. I am very happy with the way it turned out. I did all the viper badging in matte black as well as the dive planes and I had the area around the door switches (fake leather look)sanded and painted matte black as well. Then I had all the tail lights, marker lights and blinkers tinted down two shades. If you look closely in the picture of the rear I had the black areas below the rear bumper cut out and replaced with mesh and I did the cut outs for the rocker panels for the exhaust cooling as well. I am about to have an autoform rollbar installed after it has been painted the same color as the car.

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Before installing a USEXOTICS hood, I filled in around the NACA ducts. Gives the Gen 2 hood a subtle custom look, regardless of color...IMHO

4052perkins2-med.jpg

4052perkins1-med.jpg

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty....like the sapphire blue...almost bought an '01 RT in blue, but it had a bad history so I passed.

Like the touch on the hood!:2tu:

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
V10Nut....would you mind taking a picture of the door handles so I can see what the flat black looks like versus the leather look that comes with the car?

Thanks and I do notice the gloss black pin stripe on the sides of the flat black stripes....nice touch!:headbang:

trydh

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Does anyone have pics of a Silver RT/10 ( gen.2 )with graphite color stripes on it?

I´m thinking of doing it to mine.

v10nut

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here's the pics of the matte black RT/10 door switches.

Last edited:

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Does anyone have pics of a Silver RT/10 ( gen.2 )with graphite color stripes on it?

I´m thinking of doing it to mine.

There is a guy here locally that has one. He has the Mopar top and an Autoform wing, plus aftermarket wheels and it looks WICKED. He has a Roe and nitrous on there too, as well as some engine work.

You must be registered for see images

trydh

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics!
He also has the wheels that I have been thinking of. ( CCW SP 600 )
I purchased my Viper in Houston, Texas.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang