Lift kit for going over speed bumps/inclines

ByteMe

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is there anyone that has worked out some method to temporarily lift the car for going over speed bumps or steep inclines? It is getting pretty old running the front end into the concrete/asphalt.

Thanks,
Andy
1997 GTS

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It would be nice to be able to attach something like the C5s have. It is a small nylon wheel that attaches to the bars that poke out in the front of the car. It catches the incline before your car does. They also have rails that go under your car to catch speed bumps.

Andy

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Uuuhhh, usually we lower the car. But, hey, maybe you could do the monster truck thing. Seriously, if you really own a Viper and this is not just a joke, accept the fact that if you drive it regularly you WILL scrape the front end. There are several protectors you can very simply bolt on the front to protect it.

DChan415

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You just have to learn to take driveways at the right angle and watch out for whats on the road. You get used to it after a while.

96 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It would be nice to be able to attach something like the C5s have. It is a small nylon wheel that attaches to the bars that poke out in the front of the car. It catches the incline before your car does. They also have rails that go under your car to catch speed bumps.

Andy

The C-5's have a pair of little nylon wheels that poke out the back of the car too. They're called training wheels. ;)

Miles B

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Andy

Anyone got any pics of this? Sounds like a good idea for my Lexus... I know. "Hi, my name's Miles and I have a lowered Japanese car. I acknowledge I have a problem".

But apart from that it's tasteful! (denial is sweet)

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
96 GTS LMAO!!

Miles look at my second reply, there is a link there for A&ACorvette parts. Scroll down & you will see both products. They are definately a nose saver for a vett.

Andy

96 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
96 GTS LMAO!!

Miles look at my second reply, there is a link there for A&ACorvette parts. Scroll down & you will see both products. They are definately a nose saver for a vett.

Andy

AJT, I don't want to appear to be a total internet dork, but what does LMAO mean? I've thought of several possibilities, but I'm not sure. :cool: