Look at Viper in Delray Beach?

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I am still looking for a Gen 4 vert, and one just showed up in Delray Beach - is there someone in that area that can take a look at it for me? I am several hours to the north and due to back problems I really do not want to drive all that way without someone putting eyes on it for me. Please message me if so, thanks...Bob Z.

SLITHRN_PETSN8K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I am still looking for a Gen 4 vert, and one just showed up in Delray Beach - is there someone in that area that can take a look at it for me? I am several hours to the north and due to back problems I really do not want to drive all that way without someone putting eyes on it for me. Please message me if so, thanks...Bob Z.
I am in Fort Lauderdale 33306.

Did you
1) Pull car fax yet?
2) Get the VIN and have local dealer pull service and repair history.

I have owned 6 vipers over the years, so I know what to look for. But you need to be able to drive it. Preferable drive it to a place with a lift to inspect underside.

Will owner let someone drive it with owner in passenger seat?

Its pretty easy to feel if a car is not right if its been repaired after accident, does not drive straight, rattles, creaks...etc.

Thank
Jay
1997 Viper GTS Blue/White
2017 Viper ACR/TA Snake Skin Green/Black

OP
OP
viperbob

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am going to see it in person if someone looks at it for me first so I can determine if it is worth the drive down. The dealer said they got it from an auction and knows nothing about the mods, service history, etc. 3 owner car as per the clean Carfax. And I have also owned 6 Vipers, starting with a 1994 and ending with a 2006.

OP
OP
viperbob

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't you have some tires to sell? If you cannot help me get off my thread. And I will gladly compensate anyone for their time and expenses, as usual.

OP
OP
viperbob

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you Bryan! I have made several requests to Steve Goldman, the point of contact I have there, and he has yet to reply other than he is very busy and someone put a deposit on it but their financing fell through (IDGAF) so I am not sure what is going on, but if I hear something before you have a chance to go I will let you know.