Looking for a favor in Charlotte

0260in3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, I have a bit of an odd request for a favor. I am looking for someone to visit the NASCAR Hall of Fame and shoot photos of the Wonder Bread car from the movie Talladega Nights. In exchange I will Paypal the person $30 for the admission and sending me the photos on CD. But please contact me before going so I can provide further details.

I appreciate any help.

Thanks
Terry S
Gateway Region President
St. Louis, MO

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were there for VOI 12 last year, maybe one or more people who took pictures then can accommodate you.

mendler23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surprising lack of images of this car on Google search

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP

0260in3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have searched everywhere for good quality shots of the car. I've found a few but not as many as I need. Thanks to everyone who has responded. Keep me in mind if you know of someone who plans to visit the Hall of Fame...my offer stands. I think the exhibit runs through the first of October or thereabouts.

Thanks again
Terry

CBR-ACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Terry, I was just there a couple of weeks ago and there is no way I can get back in the next 4 weeks. You mentioned that the Movie Car exhibit is going to be moved, if they keep the exhibit up or move it into another area after mid October, I will run in and get the shots you are looking for.

Chuck