Looking for a part; plastic radiator fan flaps

JohnnyBravo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On my 98 GTS, I have the offset radiator fan with the four (4) hard plastic flaps that run down the passenger side of the fan housing. I am now missing 2 of those hard plastic flaps.

I don't know if they can even be purchased anymore because they changed the fan assembly to one with a fan in the center and 2 rubber flaps on each side (which apparently don't fall off) instead of 4 down one side.

If anyone has any extra plastic flaps laying around, or would be interested in selling them, please let me know. I'd greatly appreciate it.

Here is a photograph of what I'm talking about. I'm missing 2 of those little plastic pieces. Pay no attention to the cardboard. I was testing something.

Attachments

• IMG_0655.jpg
    IMG_0655.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 41

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On my 98 GTS, I have the offset radiator fan with the four (4) hard plastic flaps that run down the passenger side of the fan housing. I am now missing 2 of those hard plastic flaps.

I don't know if they can even be purchased anymore because they changed the fan assembly to one with a fan in the center and 2 rubber flaps on each side (which apparently don't fall off) instead of 4 down one side.

If anyone has any extra plastic flaps laying around, or would be interested in selling them, please let me know. I'd greatly appreciate it.

Here is a photograph of what I'm talking about. I'm missing 2 of those little plastic pieces. Pay no attention to the cardboard. I was testing something.

Paul Scharf might have some broken shrouds he'd sell ya some parts from.
800-338-4002:2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang