Looking For An Honest Viper Member From Voi 11!!!

MGWLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey guys,

well i am embarassed to post this and probably would not even bother but it is alot of money and am just hoping that the viper club member that reads this will call us ...

here is the scoop....

as EVERy year for voi i do not bring credit card processing stuff and just write down credit card info and then process the cards on monday when i return. NEVER been screwed by a Viper club member so i have always used this honor system :2tu:

soo... what i do is process the card then shred the original and i grabbed an order for 620-630 dollars and was interupted by a phone call and thennnnnn.....proceeded to shred the order BEFORE typing it in lol :crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::brick::brick:

the order was for as best i can remember becasue i do recall speaking to this gentleman at the show...he had several srt10 vipers ...a 2008 and a 2010 i think.

he ordered ...

2 full sets of srt 10 interior pieces in satin....

2 shift knobs

2 oil caps

and the gentleman was going to buy dipsticks also and i told him we are still working on the 2010 design so he is supposed to be calling sometime.

so if you are reading this and you know you ordered about 600 dollars of stuff from MGW and have not been billed please contact me at 706-793-1770

regards
george

ACRBruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly it wasn't me. Here, free bump for you. :D Hope you find this gentleman. Love your First Strike know btw. :2tu:

V

Venomiss

Has he contacted you? Here is hoping that he already has.

George if you can remember what state he came from send me a PM with it.

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you not email all VOI11 attendees? I'm sure that would be the easiest way to get in contact with them. I doubt he would purposely get over on you, but I'm sure he might not be watching the forums, or bother clicking on these threads, because he doesn't know his card wasn't ran.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would retitle your thread to something like. If you purchased MGW stuff at VOI 11 Please Read, otherwise it may be doubtful he will read this thread. Good Luck.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I posted in the Officers section here on the forum asking regional presidents to send out an email to their members pointing them to this thread. Hope they find ya George.

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those mobile machines are so cheap now, I have one has a printer takes every card + debit too. I don't even use a landline desktop machine anymore.

Even though you haven't had a problem before, but ya might want to check into it. Swipe is a cheaper rate than keyed too...

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:omg:Would expect him to realize when he gets his credit card bill and doesn't see the charge.

Hope he realizes it soon or you can change your name to Santa...**, **, **!

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i hope im wrong but i dont think the guy will chime in and admit it. again, i hope im wrong.

i just dont have much faith in people

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang