looking for bad apple in Monroe, Louisianna

04mystic

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We are slow sometimes in shipping. Sorry. My staff is fine. If they can build a chopper using a alison c-18 as a engine. I doubt you could. They can stay. Im not looking for a vca approval. I'm telling you call me if there's a prob. If you think I'm looking for some kind of jury approval then you can see this middle finger. We have plenty of customers worldwide. Buy don't buy. I could care less. Most of the people on here are 100 dollar millionaires and are good at one thing and one thing only. ********.

Sounds like your one of these $100.00 millionaires that you speak of. I would not be surprised if your staff consisted of 1 or 2 people. If you cant handle your ebay business I would hate to see your other operation.

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like your one of these $100.00 millionaires that you speak of. I would not be surprised if your staff consisted of 1 or 2 people. If you cant handle your ebay business I would hate to see your other operation.

Bling bling

Last edited:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i personally would never put my real name in the profile, i like the anonymity a forum gives ya. but i do see where it would be helpfull at times.

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A lot of people have their car's photo in their avatar, plus hometown. Maybe the VIN number in some registry. Picture of their plate, or their screen name IS their plate. A lot of other detail if one peruses the threads and posts. "What's the best security system?" "Someone threw a milkshake on my car at the Dairy Queen where I hang out every Friday night", etc. And you want to add your full name to the list of details anyone can get?

I'm sure if it were a "would be helpful at times" issue, like a ripoff, the VCA would help. Otherwsie the risks outweigh any benefits. There's already too much out there for someone who wants to do a little research.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd have to disagree with you Jon (And I only dare do it because it's not a Monday). Putting your full name on here not only fuels the crazies, but also gives the gold diggers or potential thieves a huge list of loaded individuals. I'd rather not be a victim of that and have to defend myself... blood splatter is so hard to clean off. :D

I disagree, Lee, and Les, but this may be due to my poor web skills. But I cut-pasted this discussion on VCA MEMBERS forum.....sorry it wandered here.

1) If you click on my profile you get my pedigree: Full name, etc, because I want it this way.

2) ~90% of user profiles are anonymous, by DEFAULT (Design.) Signature says NOTHING.

3) When you REGISTER your name (a must) it is held 100% confidential by VCA DESIGN. Only those who: a) know this; b) think about this; and c) act on this; in USER CP can then, with extra input, show their true name. By Design, the VCA keeps names secret.

I think this site would be more honest and effective and worthwhile (and civilised) if everyone had to use at least their true name in their profile. (not their sig). Too much info is given out as 'fact' with no 'backbone' as to who is stating what. But hell, I was raised on a farm.

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well thats funny, my sig is my name and to those that would do me ill... Bring it, this Kentucky Hillibilly could happily find a special place for them. :hypno: Seriously though I have been burned before on E-bay and so I think when buying and selling over there speed is of the essence. Just to much mistrust to save a buck or two sometimes.

Les Quam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Jon is right as he is in most things relating to a Viper. Technically if you don't use your actual name as your user name it remains confidential. And as Jon implies there is really no way for anyone to know with any certainity if your user name is actually your real name or a fake anyway?

This web forum was the first I ever subscribed to sometime around 1998 or 1999 and I used my real name for friendly trash talk with other drivers in Viperdays. That was a long time ago and I don't tend to use it anymore with other forums because yes it is used for nefarious purposes and provides unwanted information to anyone interested. However I agree with Jon people tend to say things in this and other forums that they might not do if their names were available. It is, what it is I guess?

OP
OP
O

opnwide

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the input, guys. JonB probably does know me. Shoot, I'm in Austin, Tx and I've got two vipers. That narrows it down a lot. I'm not rich, but this viper stuff is in my blood.
I never thought I'd win the headers off Ebay. I put in a low ball bid (the lowest possible) and 5 days later I get a notification that I won. I'm not even sure I'll put the headers on my car as it'll bump me into the Prep class at Viper Days (My yellow car already has a pair of JonB's Bellangers). But I won, and I just want my prize.

I think this thread got a little bigger than I thought it would, so its really OK if it just goes away.....

thanks for all the *** guys.

I'll give bigbadCJ a call.

BLWNGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you think I'm looking for some kind of jury approval then you can see this middle finger. We have plenty of customers worldwide. Buy don't buy. I could care less. Most of the people on here are 100 dollar millionaires and are good at one thing and one thing only. ********.

Wow... That is some GREAT business sense!! I wish I would run my businesses like that!! hahaha..

I understand the ebay thing... sometimes the shipping gets a little laggy due to "life" or travels... but remember... all things come around.....

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow... That is some GREAT business sense!! I wish I would run my businesses like that!! hahaha..

I understand the ebay thing... sometimes the shipping gets a little laggy due to "life" or travels... but remember... all things come around.....

Actually sold a bike because of this thread... That is funny! He said I saw your thread on viperclub and have been looking for your #. I think that's bananas right there! Ebay is a hobby for me. I like it. I would never consider it a buisness as theres just no way i can make money there. But man is it fun to buy stuff! The headers were extremely slow in going out. I'd be mad.

Xhlr8n

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im tooooooo busy, one lame excuse after another, im here, im there, im everyhere, but where you should be (taking care of business). WHO isnt freaking busy!!!

im still waiting for the tire pressure sensors ($30 items) i was promised 3-4 years ago from this top notch classy business man (cough-cough).

i had his email and tele# too, called/contacted several times with promises of return.
do you think i got my sensors? HELL-o NO

gotta love people who continually waste your time/effort/money and dont value you as a customer. you are so easily replaced by the countless other suckers in their -KY- line up. when someone's business motto is " Im doing you a Favor" or "So Many Asses, So little time" something gonna stink.

if i guy will shaft another for $30 they'll certainly do it for $800.

good luck!

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im tooooooo busy, one lame excuse after another, im here, im there, im everyhere, but where you should be (taking care of business). WHO isnt freaking busy!!!

im still waiting for the tire pressure sensors ($30 items) i was promised 3-4 years ago from this top notch classy business man (cough-cough).

i had his email and tele# too, called/contacted several times with promises of return.
do you think i got my sensors? HELL-o NO

gotta love people who continually waste your time/effort/money and dont value you as a customer. you are so easily replaced by the countless other suckers in their -KY- line up. when someone's business motto is " Im doing you a Favor" or "So Many Asses, So little time" something gonna stink.

if i guy will shaft another for $30 they'll certainly do it for $800.

good luck!

I dont think you know the term "busy". I dont have the privlige of crawling in a bed at night. I have to go back to work. Im also sure you dont understand that i bought that wheel and tire and sensor from you! You did not buy it from me. I said when i dismounted the wheel and tire i would TRY to get that sensor to you. I am not in the viper buisness anymore. I may sell crap i find around the shop and that it! I think that wheel and tire is still sitting in the shop somewhere! Sensors are 8 bucks. Not 30. I have like 40 in the shop. Would you like one? Pm me your addy. I dont recall my phone ringing either... so you may wanna pass what your smoking. Nice try.

Xhlr8n

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you remember correctly you needed the rim ASAP ( no tire attached), you asked me to pack and ship it to you that same day, (doubt if your business associates/clients/victims receive that or any level service)

in my rush to get it to you, i accidently sent it to you by mistake (i forgot and left it on the rim, my fault no doubt)

while the rim was in transit, i realized i forgot to remove it and notified you, and you agreed to return it asap. (i also offerred to pay the return shipping cost) at one time it was even in and envelope and you were on your way to the post office.

over the course of a few months you repetedly promised to return it and never did, please dont worry yourself about me, i have replaced the sensor along time ago.

bottom line: wasted plently of my time (and your own for that matter) with the back and forth B.S.

im sure you'll be pleased to know, since the one you had was Calibrated to my car,
i wasted more time and $$, because i had to go to dealership get one and have a tech set the new one to my car.

ALL because you couldnt take 5 minutes to help a fellow viper brother out!

i rushed to do you a FAVOR and you didnt return the favor,

ENUF said!

and you ask me what im smoking (lol)

Last edited:

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you remember correctly you needed the rim ASAP ( no tire attached), you asked me to pack and ship it to you that same day, (doubt if your business associates/clients/victims receive that or any level service)

in my rush to get it to you, i accidently sent it to you by mistake (i forgot and left it on the rim, my fault no doubt)

while the rim was in transit, i realized i forgot to remove it and notified you, and you agreed to return it asap. (i also offerred to pay the return shipping cost) at one time it was even in and envelope and you were on your way to the post office.

over the course of a few months you repetedly promised to return it and never did, please dont worry yourself about me, i have replaced the sensor along time ago.

bottom line: wasted plently of my time (and your own for that matter) with the back and forth B.S.

im sure you'll be pleased to know, since the one you had was Calibrated to my car,
i wasted more time and $$, because i had to go to dealership get one and have a tech set the new one to my car.

ALL because you couldnt take 5 minutes to help a fellow viper brother out!

i rushed to do you a FAVOR and you didnt return the favor,

ENUF said!

and you ask me what im smoking (lol)

Well man i apolgize. Thats all i can do. Im in the wrong. No doubt if that was the case. That was so long ago and i forget. Hmm maybe i should quit hitting the pipe.....i like the victims thing :D .

michaelnouri

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This guy took $880 from me off ebay for some NOS Hnssy headers. He might be on this forum, as his signature has a red/silver coupe on it. He's from Monroe, LA and is into high end car audio (alpine processors) as well as personal watercraft (he's currently selling an engine off a Seadoo). He may go by BIGBADCJ (does he have an old Ford CobraJet?)

I think this guy is ********** because he didn't get what he wanted at auction. If you have a minimum, you should spend an extra dime for a reserve price. Its been three weeks since I paypal'd him.

The case is currently being taken up with paypal, but could take a month to resolve.

What great timing, too, right before Christmas.
hello,
i have done many deals with cj, he is a true viper guy, maybe he was slammed with deals and was slowe to ship.
if he doesn't make good for the items, i will make good for them.
every srt part in stock and ships same day.
sales@xvipers or 1-866-xvipers

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i personally would never put my real name in the profile, i like the anonymity a forum gives ya. but i do see where it would be helpfull at times.

Yeah, nobody knows our REAL names here~~~;) :D I could really be a......JULIE....but I'm not~~! :dunno: :dunno: ~juli