Looking for BBS / ACR wheels

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have checked the classifieds and have asked around, and I cannot find the wheels I am looking for. I am looking for either the ACR wheels or the BBS copies. Does anyone have any leads on these or know where else I could check?

Thanks, Steve

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know Viper Parts of America has a gorgeous set with center caps in nearly new condition but do not know price.

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, most vendors want around $1k/wheel. You can get some very nice aftermarkets for less.

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where were was everyone a couple of weeks ago? I tried to give mine away at $2300 for four wheels plus center caps,wheels were nearly perfect with runout etc tested, but I could get no one to buy!:(

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where were was everyone a couple of weeks ago? I tried to give mine away at $2300 for four wheels plus center caps,wheels were nearly perfect with runout etc tested, but I could get no one to buy!:(

Problem is that many people don't read the classifieds on a regular basis. Sometimes it takes months to hook up with a buyer that is looking for a specialty item at the time you are selling. Just sayin....

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AZTVR makes sense I always check the classifieds but my wife tells me I'm not normal:omg: Hated to let them go they are hands down the most beautiful wheels to appear on any Viper!

viperscott

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have checked the classifieds and have asked around, and I cannot find the wheels I am looking for. I am looking for either the ACR wheels or the BBS copies. Does anyone have any leads on these or know where else I could check?

Thanks, Steve

Don Scharf from WI has new set of sidewinders. They have them on eb.. but I know they will let them go cheaper than listed. Polished ones.

SeaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is their a different brand than BBS that's close to it in styling but not as expensive and easier to get?

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In ny opinion the only new wheel that you can get that looks almost as good is from Fikse. They are not cheap though. CCW makes a wheel as well, but I personally don't think they look nearly as nice, they are cheap though.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to have a set of these ACR wheels for my GTS also. Whatever Steve offers you I will give you $5 more a wheel. ;-) j/k

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4