Looking for info on wheels

DPViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The following photo (sorry for the quality....I took the picture with my phone) appeared in the summer 2010 VCA Notes. I would like to buy similar wheels or paint my Sidewinder wheels in the same design. Does anyone know who owns this RT10? I would like a close up picture of the wheels. Thanks

[media]http://gallery.viperclub.org/data/500/medium/RT10_w-Black_Forgline.jpg[/media]

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those are definitely the Forgeline S03P 3-piece wheels in that photo. They have a black painted hardware option that helps hide the bolts. I can tell by the center cap, spoke shape, and diamond edge option. Nobody makes a 1-piece wheel in Viper fitments that have a lip like that, either. 1-piece wheels would be of the monoblock type construction, with no lip.

DanielR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Those are definitely the Forgeline S03P 3-piece wheels in that photo. They have a black painted hardware option that helps hide the bolts. I can tell by the center cap, spoke shape, and diamond edge option. Nobody makes a 1-piece wheel in Viper fitments that have a lip like that, either. 1-piece wheels would be of the monoblock type construction, with no lip.

CCW makes a one piece with 2" and 3" lips in Viper fitment that are not monoblock.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456