Looking for Tatorizing update..

Kevin ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Viper Wizard, it's been 4 months now since you said you were going to announce a Tatorizing fix for the rattle. Is this a fix only for the geographically privileged, are you ready to make your findings known? Seriously though, I'm truly curious to learn how you made out.

Thanks

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>

posted 04-28-2001 12:18 PM Staff Use Only:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Kevin, I'm sorry it's been a long time since my last update, but I've been trying to get another ACR to my doors? It seems like the other ACR Rattlers are waiting for DC to come up with a cure? I wouldn't have the patients they do!
So, since I need another TEST Vehicle to prove that my fix works! I tell you what I'm going to do, Kevin when you get a chance this week call me here at the Dealership and I'll walk you through the fix! But you have to promise me to kept it to your self until all the results are in! OK?
smile.gif

ACR Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kevin:

I was suppossed to be de-rattler #2 but just haven't been able to find the time given my business travel schedule. I guess John ACR and I will eventually take the trip up to Tator's, just not sure when.

Good luck .....

John ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Joe,
Lets go this Saturday. Call me.
We're off to see the WIZARD.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member