Looking for Viper Wall Light

Kurt

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone- I saw this light in another post on the forum, and was wondering if anyone had one for sale. I'd love to get my my hands on one. Any help is appreciated. Thanks a lot!
Picture_0046.jpg

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That would be cool.. i've got one but mine doesn't light up... sorry.

You must be registered for see images attach

GTSRboy2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive got that banner to the right in my dorm, except its red on black. I needed it to compensate for my roomate who for some reason only likes corvettes. Thats also why i have the 3 viper models and the viper shirt, and just changed his backround to a Viper

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive got that banner to the right in my dorm, except its red on black. I needed it to compensate for my roomate who for some reason only likes corvettes. Thats also why i have the 3 viper models and the viper shirt, and just changed his backround to a Viper

one day he will thank you for showing him the error of his ways :2tu:

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kurt,

The picture you posted is of my light. They are not easy to find. It is almost 4 feet in size and the plastic is VERY fragile. It is a formed/molded thin plastic and it is not flat, but bulges out from the wall. There is a tube light inside that lights up a lot of the car. So, if you do find one make sure it is packaged very well.

OP
OP
K

Kurt

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Kurt,

The picture you posted is of my light. They are not easy to find. It is almost 4 feet in size and the plastic is VERY fragile. It is a formed/molded thin plastic and it is not flat, but bulges out from the wall. There is a tube light inside that lights up a lot of the car. So, if you do find one make sure it is packaged very well.

Yes, your post was the one I was referring too. I really like what you did with your billiard room. Thanks for the information, I'll be sure to keep that in mind. If I am able to find one, I certainly don't want it arriving damaged!

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have one on my office wall at home and paid about 170.00 years ago from TNT motorsports in Houston. There is one hanging on the wall at the TWS pit shop in College Station Texas that they might sell.

OP
OP
K

Kurt

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Figured I'd bump this one more time. I can't seem to get in touch with the TWS pit shop, but will keep trying. Thanks for the tip!