looking into a gts-r wing or etc

J Carter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was wanting to no If anybody knows where I could get a fair deal on a gts-r wing or something that looks close It could even be damaged off of a race car or etc I need to deside If I really want to drill holes in the deck.
(I'm not a fan of the big double stacker type)

I'm geeting ready to buy some springs ebach Is there any pros & cons on this product.

Thanks Jason Carter

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Doh...

Fellow members I don't think he knows so please be easy on him... :)

Jason - Jim's right, Autoform has some nice stuff and you can probably do good at partsrack, I even heard of a fellow member preparing to showcase a new replica style for a fraction of the orginal, though I can't remember who that was. As for cheap wings, they are VERY difficult to come by as "damaged race wings" tend to be more like "totaled race wings." There have been exceptions though...

OP
OP
J

J Carter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Craig 201, I was not aware that the viper board was english 101. Big deal if I miss spelled a word you knew what I was trying to say you have no right saying a smart as$ comment like that. I have had 5 vipers in the past four years and one of the fastest 10.5 drag cars in the country. People like you give this board a bad rap. I'm new to this viper board but so far everybody has been polite and helpful. I was simply wanting some info on a wing. It's too bad that you're such a loser you have to put other people down to make yourself look better. Go buy an enzo and stick it where the sun doesn't shine. If you're ever close to Kansas City I will do it for you.................

RedSnakeGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you cant say viper alley on here???? ahahahahahahahahahahah! i wanted to post a pic, and it wouldnt work due to the ***************. what a ****** place we have here :rolleyes: cant handle a little competition? instead of trying to revamp the board, you just try to not let your members catch wind of your number 1 competitor, sorry, the board you are trying to compete with. just HILARIOUS!!!!

anyway, back to the reason i wanted to post a pic. 2000, looks to me you are a little insecure. who cares how many vipers you have had, and it begs the question why you have had so many? anyway, if you think it is rough here, try misspelling (see, there is another one you messed up on) over on www. viper alley . com (no spaces of course) :2tu:

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Craig 201, I was not aware that the viper board was english 101. Big deal if I miss spelled a word you knew what I was trying to say you have no right saying a smart as$ comment like that. I have had 5 vipers in the past four years and one of the fastest 10.5 drag cars in the country. People like you give this board a bad rap. I'm new to this viper board but so far everybody has been polite and helpful. I was simply wanting some info on a wing. It's too bad that you're such a loser you have to put other people down to make yourself look better. Go buy an enzo and stick it where the sun doesn't shine. If you're ever close to Kansas City I will do it for you.................

wow a threat with anal references. :eek:

Sorry dude...we didn't know you were... "that way"

we will try to be more sensitive.

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Shut the f*ck up newbie ****, 5 vipers in 4 years BS, you got only 11 posts and you start threatening people. Any time you're in Cali I'd be happy to meet you, you stupid idiot lying *****. Take a walk and take your BS with you a$$hole.

RedSnakeGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Shut the f*ck up newbie ****, 5 vipers in 4 years BS, you got only 11 posts and you start threatening people. Any time you're in Cali I'd be happy to meet you, you stupid idiot lying *****. Take a walk and take your BS with you a$$hole.

and the Soup is served!

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually it's "communication skills 101"....a human education process that you've obviously circumvented. Allow me:

Craig201mph, I was not aware that a Viper board was English 101. Is it really a big deal if I miss spelled a word? You understood what I was trying to say. You have no right making a smart as$ comment like that. I have owned 5 vipers over the past four years in addition to one of the fastest 10.5 second drag cars in the country. People like you give this board a bad rep. I'm new to this Viper board, but so far everyone has been polite and helpful. I simply wanted some info on a wing. It's too bad that you're such a loser that you have to put other people down to make yourself look better. Go buy an Enzo and stick it where the sun doesn't shine. If you're ever close to Kansas City I will do it for you.................

There, you can now be understood when you ask for people's assistance. :headbang: I guess that now, we will need 2 Enzos, eh? :D

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on. The guy asked a simple nice question and his 2nd response, someone was correcting his grammar calling him stupid. Thats a little weak.

I wouldnt take ******* from craig

You must be registered for see images

"hey look at me. I am on the internet making people mad. I cant do it at school because I would get my ass kicked."

S

SUN RA KAT

I feel like I'm at Viper Alley Dot Com and yet I'm here.

I'm so confused.

It's not fair.

It's too easy.

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on. The guy asked a simple nice question and his 2nd response, someone was correcting his grammar calling him stupid. Thats a little weak.

I wouldnt take ******* from craig

You must be registered for see images

"hey look at me. I am on the internet making people mad. I cant do it at school because I would get my ass kicked."

Please stop posting pics of the "little school boy for two" that you an MJ shared last week.

Reaction score
Don't worry about it too much 2000HP...Craig is getting old and his memory tends to fail. He forgets about things he wrote at one point or another:

Mark, Yep my dad knows Fireball and I'm sure the ottawa guys as well. He was supposively going as a tourist
this year but came home with a 70 440 Challenger RT/SE, Plum Crazy Purple. That added to a 70 HEMI cuda, 71
340 cuda convert, 70 440 4bbl Cuda convert (blue, yes a real car, sold a 70 440-6 cuda convert to buy this one
a rare one for an even rarer one.) Funny thing, I immidiately thought of that wagon when you posted pics of
yours.

:)

And for all those who Craig has fooled into thinking he is not "kept":

Well, This really isn't that great but I've been meaning to post it. While on our way home from a car show in
NY My dad decided to let me drive the GTS home from the border (2 hours from my hometown) Dad fell asleep,
constant driving at 85 mph will do that to him. Just putting along minding my own business I see two girls in
an audi come up beside me, I casually looked over (not knowing they were girls that had been driving beside me
for awhile) and I saw 2 names of these 21-24 year old girls and one phone number held to the window of their
audi, I was pretty flattered (couldn't have been the car!) and kinda embarassed ( I don't get this in my
shelby) so I sped off. My girlfriend was proud of me when I told her what happened.

OK Craiger...I was bored. :) Looking at new cell phones and I needed a break. :) Now I'm off to my "shoe-box" garage to finish up some things. Have a GREAT weekend (stay warm!!).

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will do Tony! I appreciate the flashback, I had to show this one to the g/f too to remind her of what a loving, caring person I am.

Booyeah I'm getting some tonight!

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2000hp- Call Jon B @ Partsrack. He knows all about wings and can explain your options. He does offer everything that Autoform makes, Plus he will follow up delivery on your order if need be. His phone # is 360-837-3937 or [email protected]

Tony's wing is the best I have seen. Good luck, welcome...sorry for the BS above.

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason Carter,

Some of these guys pick on the new guy a little too much. You are lucky that you are in Kansas City. We have one of the most active and friendly clubs in the nation.

If you would like to join us for our monthly meeting, it is this Tuesday night at Barley's in Lee's Summit.

Hope to see you there,

Jerry Dobson