Looking to trade for stock wheels/tires.

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I plan to get rid of the car so before I let it go I wanted to see if a fellow VCA member would like to swap their stock wheels and tires + cash for mine! Matte black with color match red lip and center cap with Pilot Super Sports that have less then 2500 miles.

You must be registered for see images attach

Nick @ 631-236-8613

OP
OP
S

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for a beat up set of Gen 3 wheels/tires (with ps1 tires) just so the car can roll around onto the next place it goes.

OP
OP
S

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How would you get top dollar for your car with a beat up set of Gen. 3 wheels/tires?

The car is being traded in. Dealer said aftermarket parts/mods do not add value. If that's the case... mine as well let them go to a VCA member looking for a similar set up!

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
The car is being traded in. Dealer said aftermarket parts/mods do not add value. If that's the case... mine as well let them go to a VCA member looking for a similar set up!

Are you getting a Lambo too?.

See what you started Viper..um..LamboJon?
:)

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nick-- we exchaged *** mid-August.....I am interested in them.... I have been holding off on buying new tires for my stock wheels waiting to see if we can work out a deal! My stockers are in good condition, but the rear tires need replaced....... Thanks in advance, Lance

webby

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Your PM box is full. I'm probably too late for the rims but do you have any other mods that would be easy to remove that you'd be willing to sell?

OP
OP
S

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cleared my inbox. Corsa track exhaust random tech high flow cats k&n air intake etc...

jerseydave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if you are getting my PM's or not, but I'm still interested in the wheels. It seems like communications just fell off?

OP
OP
S

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry guys! Looks like a deal has been made with VCA member beerly down in TX. If anything falls through I will let you know! Thanks again

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a bummer... I have been waiting to order new tires since we exchanged e-mails back in mid-August about your wheels! I was ready to pull the trigger based on our last e-mails from late-last week.

jerseydave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a bummer... I have been waiting to order new tires since we exchanged e-mails back in mid-August about your wheels! I was ready to pull the trigger based on our last e-mails from late-last week.

Don't feel so bad, you weren't the only one, looks like you and I were in the same boat.

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah... I even called him on his cell phone and left a messsage over a week ago (as soon as I saw this post)..... oh well..... so it goes...... I guess I need to spend all day on this dang site looking for these opportunities to pop up!! :eater: not sure how to explain that to my company though....... :dunno:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte