Lowered My RT/10 Pics

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
finally decided to lower my car with a set of eibachs after all these years of confusion. the car should of came from the factory with these springs on. the car handles so much better and looks and drives like a different car. also had my front bumper painted and side sills. i also cut the bottom piece of the bumper off. what do you think? i finished off the car by adding some brake man #3(the ones that sqeak)pads. those pads are great with almost no fade. here are som pics.

6435SANY0558.jpg

6435SANY0563.jpg

6435SANY0567.jpg

6435SANY0564.jpg

6435SANY0570.jpg

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks Sweet,
Dimitrios,
Did you have to have the front end aligned?
did a local do the work?

FLX109

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes aligned the front and back at PAddock Racing. Also the front was alighned a bit on the aggressive side with a neg .05 and the rear was kept at stock settings. paddock racing in rockland county did all the work for me.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
cant wait to see it this weekend. looks great D.

and i gotta get up to paddock and see his shop and talk about tuning my car when i put the paxton on.. :)

V

venms96

Damn that looks nice. You're right, looks the best on an RT. Wish I had the nerve to do mine. Consequences of owning an original. Luv em all tho. Great lookin car D.

venms96
1996 GTS
SDMF !

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting that the car with my old wheels is going through such a similar upgrade this summer! Difference with my project is I took out the Eibachs (for sale if anyone wants them) and went with Aldans so I could raise the car a bit and go to a lighter spring rate, and when I repainted the front end I left that part you cut out, but I slightly trimmed the corners right in front of the wheels (as part of crack repairs on both sides) as they always scraped on my driveway entry curb. Looking good D!

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great D! I can't imagine what it's going to be like driving the beast in OUR neighborhood. You might want to consider wearing a cup! LOL

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You did more than just springs, didnt you?

I have Eibachs on my car and it is no where near that low, your car looks 2 inches lower.

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
Looks GREAT! :2tu: Did you adjust your Konis firmer? What size wheels and tires are you running? I also just lowered my GTS with Eibachs and yours is at least an inch lower than mine. I'm also waiting for my Forgeline SX3s which look very similar to your wheels.

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
D..... Looks insane. Congrats. I have been working alot lately, hope to see it soon.

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting that the car with my old wheels is going through such a similar upgrade this summer! Difference with my project is I took out the Eibachs (for sale if anyone wants them) and went with Aldans so I could raise the car a bit and go to a lighter spring rate, and when I repainted the front end I left that part you cut out, but I slightly trimmed the corners right in front of the wheels (as part of crack repairs on both sides) as they always scraped on my driveway entry curb. Looking good D!
PM~Sent

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks awesome. You just made up my mind to do the same. I've been going back and forth for months deciding if i want to do the Eibach's! It's just so low sometimes, it scares me i'm going to rip the fascia off lol just got it repainted a few months ago!

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lookin good D,

You are missing the piece of foam that goes in the crossbar on the front fascia. That is why it is sagging.

Did they re-shoot the whole fascia or just blend it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang