OP
OP
T

TAILWAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a pair of 5 spokes that I would sell for the right price:D

I am sure your right price differs from my right price... :D

I am still trying to sell a set of race ccw's...I thought they would sell really fast but I am still sitting on the darn things... :(

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have a set of freshlyblack powder coated 5 stars as well with fresh pilot sport PS2's for the right price too. tires have 2000 track/burn out free miles.

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same as Baz above - just caps. Thought i'd try them first before considering springs and despite being just .5" drop, it's made enough difference. Touched the deck a few times at stock height, now i have to be far more careful... don't need to go lower.
before
You must be registered for see images

after
You must be registered for see images

Where I live, if I install Eibach lowering spring then i'll definately have to buy a new fascia soon because the streets ****, so it looks like i'm going to add the caps in the near future because I hate the gaps. .5 is good enough i guess.

FATHERFORD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's beyond me how lowered vipers and vettes drive around. My viper is at stock ride height and I have problems just getting in and out of my driveway angled as much as I can.

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's beyond me how lowered vipers and vettes drive around. My viper is at stock ride height and I have problems just getting in and out of my driveway angled as much as I can.

You get used to driving around in the weeds. :lmao:

I wouldn't have mine any other way but slammed (springs & caps). :2tu:

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How bout this
You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
T

TAILWAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So $ 350 seems to be the best deal on springs...right? Eibachs seem to run for that much...anybody got better deals than that?

sirhc76

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not to hijack a thread but I am also in the market for lowering springs and caps. Trying to direct the funds to site sponsors but dont have time to check price and availability of each sponsor. The only place I checked was partsrack and the price appears to be $349 for springs and $179 for caps.

sirhc76

Enthusiast
Reaction score
spring caps and eibachs 399 for any vca members

Michael is that shipped, assuming not but had to ask? What is the timeframe in terms of shipping on these after payment, meaning stocked or drop shipped?

Thanks,

michaelnouri

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ship same day as paid, as long as you pay before 4pm
ups come by at 8am, 1pm and 445.
shipping is 27.34 ups ground
2nd day is 42.87
however, ups ground is fast
paypal addresses is [email protected]
or you can call to do cc over the phone at 1-866-xvipers
free 08 viper filter with all orders too.

ShadowLight

Viper Owner
Reaction score

My Z06 is dropped on stock bolts and it's a real ***** on speed bumps, steep roads, etc. I am enjoying the Viper's ride height. Doesn't look quite as nice, but I think it's worth it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery