make my dream come true

Status
Not open for further replies.

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear photoshopers and SRT,

who can make me this simple picture I so longed for in my mind

GTS Blue with white stripes, SRT HOOD, those awesome split six wheels, red brakes and interior :omg:

I think this will be my car.. I need to make the call in my head now ;/

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Someone hit the SRT hood, spit six wheel, change color and add stripes button in photoshop! This guy need to know now what the car will look like!

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can pay me to do it because all of that isn't happening in one Photoshop (for many reasons).
Dear photoshopers and SRT,who can make me this simple picture I so longed for in my mindGTS Blue with white stripes, SRT HOOD, those awesome split six wheels, red brakes and interior :omg:I think this will be my car.. I need to make the call in my head now ;/

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Frankly Austin, I prefer Arnar's photoshops.

Nice. I'm sure everyone can't wait to jump and spend hours upon hours to make your drama queen dream come true. How about you work for free for the next couple days because some dude on the Internet asked you nicely.

SilveRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Work your ass off, spend countless hours working for free, try to please everyone..........And you still get the finger pointed at you
GEEZZZ !
Congrats, Keep up the excellent work Austin !

OP
OP
S

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You for real guys? lol class! I thought you do it for fun not for money.
If it annoys you then don't do it, no need for impolite response. The thing is, I don't get it why others jumped on attacking me while I honestly told my opinion to Austin! Nothing wrong in that.

No drama queen things around here, it's men's forum not kids. if anyone asked me to do something simple I'm good at I'll do it without asking for money. If not simple then ok just say it since apparentley I am no photoshop expert.

FFS I just said I prefer Arnar's and everyone went offensive.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For real? So if you were good at something, and had requests every day for you to do said good thing on YOUR TIME, that you wouldn't charge? Riiiiiight. Your request isn't simple. That would take TIME. BTW, you were the one who posted for looking for a PS, not me. I just replied. Had you wanted a specific person to do it, you should have requested that instead of catching attitude when replying back to me. The fact that you were expecting such a request to be done for free is stupid in-and-of-itself.
You for real guys? lol class! I thought you do it for fun not for money.If it annoys you then don't do it, no need for impolite response. The thing is, I don't get it why others jumped on attacking me while I honestly told my opinion to Austin! Nothing wrong in that. No drama queen things around here, it's men's forum not kids. if anyone asked me to do something simple I'm good at I'll do it without asking for money. If not simple then ok just say it since apparentley I am no photoshop expert.FFS I just said I prefer Arnar's and everyone went offensive.

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You can pay me to do it because all of that isn't happening in one Photoshop (for many reasons).

Oh, come on Austin, you only have to hit a button and everything magically appears. It is way easier and quicker than someone using their imagination to figure out what a car would look like.

OP
OP
S

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only stupid thing in here is you since I only said thanks but no thanks I'd prefer someone else work. I didn't even mention I want it for free you only assumed it.
Please no need for this to continu as I don't want to waste my time on something pointless and deviate from the thread topic.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin has excellent skills in photoshop, "the best" better than alot of others I've seen you whiny *****!

I can see only 1 whiny ***** here which is you, since you are the one who still talk about something I didn't even say! how stupid can you be?

A man can't be free to say his opinion!!! we all must love austins work and prefer it over eveyone, wow u r so looking stupid the more u continu making these comments.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I honestly could not care less if you like my renders or not. I've never thought to myself "I hope this render pleases sadviper". My problem here, is that you wanted "photoshoppers" to "make your dream come true". You did not specifically say you wanted arnfarb to "make your dream come true". Understand now? And just for the record, thanks to the guys that like my renders.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quoting sadgirl to prove his stupidity. Reread your post.
Dear photoshopers and SRT,who can make me this simple picture I so longed for in my mindGTS Blue with white stripes, SRT HOOD, those awesome split six wheels, red brakes and interior :omg:I think this will be my car.. I need to make the call in my head now ;/

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol. That button is broken in my version.
Oh, come on Austin, you only have to hit a button and everything magically appears. It is way easier and quicker than someone using their imagination to figure out what a car would look like.

WALKING TALL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can see only 1 whiny ***** here which is you, since you are the one who still talk about something I didn't even say! how stupid can you be?

A man can't be free to say his opinion!!! we all must love austins work and prefer it over eveyone, wow u r so looking stupid the more u continu making these comments.

What ever blows up your skirt sister, you're still a whiny *****!

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, come on Austin, you only have to hit a button and everything magically appears.

Funny, on a related topic.. I actually bought a coffee mug for work one time, as I've spent my life doing CAD work designing cars and some think it's just a matter of pushing a button..

http://www.cafepress.ca/+cad-monkey+mugs

You must be registered for see images attach

GRNBGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin
Don't let the BOZOs get to you. Everyone who is important, truly appreciates everything you have done for us. In the past and present, you have brought cars to life before they were even built. Thanks for the hard work. Look forward to anything you do.

Frank

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, Frank. Sadchick didn't phase me. I'm just trying to understand why he asked for "photoshoppers and SRT", but really wants arnfarb to do it. Plus, that's a lot of work for free. Just sayin'.
AustinDon't let the BOZOs get to you. Everyone who is important, truly appreciates everything you have done for us. In the past and present, you have brought cars to life before they were even built. Thanks for the hard work. Look forward to anything you do.Frank

OP
OP
S

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
u r as dumb as ****

u cant just take the fact that someone prefers someones else work over yours

u don't have the dignity to accept an honest opinion without an attitude

I never said your work is bad but u r so stupid that u felt insecure. and u r stupid for claiming I only wanted Arnar plus free bit, such a *****.

I'm done with ur stupidness as I dont like to waste my time with zero-brain-thinking kind of ppl.

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sadviper, I'll do your photoshop for $1000. Honestly, that is a deal for what you are asking for and you will be able to see what the car looks like. If it is not a convincing image, you won't owe me a dime. What do you say?

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well in all honesty, the guy did ask for someone to do it. If you don't want to do it, simply say so. No need to come back with attitudes are any other kind of negative approach. It's as simple as that.

M_viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
SADVIPER you really need to chill out..you where the one who requested the PS in the first place and when Austin offered to do it for you...you obviously said you would prefer someone else's PS's which is just like saying that you don't want his help..if not then why request to all photoshopers??

you could just ask the person you want instead of making this thread..just saying :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4