March 14, Standing Mile Event in Sunny South Florida

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted everyone to know that we're hosting a Standing Mile Event in South Florida and wanted to make sure everyone in the Viper Nation knew about it. There are only a handful of places in the U.S. that you can acutually do this, but there is only ONE place that the road is like glass, and it's down here at this 2 mile airstrip. There's no feeling like going down a runway, with your foot pegged as far as it can go, with no fear of getting any speeding tickets, all in a very safe enviornment.

It takes place Sunday, March 14, 2010. If you'd like to spend the weekend down here, there's also a track day at the newly renovated Palm Beach International Speedway, which is a beautiful 2.2 mile road course on Saturday March 13. The cost of this track day is $299 less $25 (VCA Discount).

I'm also in discussions with Steve Sharples and working out something with Dodge, and they will be sending something special to this event to run, and as well, many other special speed shops will be in attendance.

This will be a great event, so I hope you'll beable to attend. Please feel free to send an email to me if you have any questions. [email protected]

Please visit TOP GUN RUN for more details.

Hope to see you at this event!

Sneaky Pete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a little bump for you...

I wish we had something like this in New England!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKGiant