Mark (mjorgensen) is the rock star!

YLW DRM2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just want to share a great experience dealing with Mark. I recently ordered MGW shifter and the tranny mount from Mark, when I started install I noticed that my rubber boot that covers shifter is all torn in pieces. So I called Mark and ordered one from him. These things don't get stock in the inventory, so Mark had to order it. It took Dodge 4 days to ship new rubber boot to Mark. Meanwhile my car is staying all in pieces (insight). While waiting for the boot I installed shifter and mount and would be done with it if not the rubber boot. So I asked Mark if its possible to expedite shipping to get the dam boot to me before or on Saturday, so I can fix the car on the weekend. Guess what, Mark, told me today that he finally got the boot and he shipped it overnight so I can get it tomorrow :) and he took care of the shipping extra charge. That is the kind of service we all hear used to be available back in 50s. I am glad we still have people like Mark who stands behind their product and provide excellent customer service.
THANK YOU MARK!

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark and Woodhouse are great to deal with. Best experience I ever had buying a vehicle. Bought parts from mark and will do the same in the future.

They do rock !