Maryland Tuner Wanted

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I’m looking for a good and reliable Viper tuner in MD or North-East PA. For head, cam, exhaust and power tuning. Can anyone make a recommendation? Thank you and Have a Merry Christmas!!

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
knight viper is that you i keep seeing around town. think its you i have seen
twice, once last week at wawa in churchville and today fri dec 23 going down
rt. 24 by the mall. your car looked great both times, shot me a pm and we'll hook
up sometime. also have you been in touch with the vca va/md yet, if not you should.

tom

JeremyS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'd like to re-visit this question. Does anyone know a good tuner in Maryland. And yes, I know, Hefner was the man but he moved to Florida.:(

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BJ Motors did my work, no regrets, great work. I'd PM him if I were in your shows and had to do it over.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, we need a good Viper Tech in the NE, specifically SE Pa. The only 2 good places I know of are both approximately 4 hours away from me. To the North is Tators Dodge and to the South is BJ Motors but I am not sure Bernie does warranty work. Bernie?

You are probably closer to Bernie than me being in MD. He installed my exhaust before I picked my car up and I can say he did a real nice job on my exhaust. I would suspect Bernie could handle your head/cam work with no problems. He has a very nice shop loaded with Vipers.

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We can handle heads and cam, unfortunately no warranty work, but I can have it done while the car is here. With confidence it will be babied as it is in my shop. Thanks guys for the referalls.