Maxcare from local dealer for 1800/0 dedctbl

SFYellow

Suspended
Reaction score
Hey guys, just want to pass along the good price for the MaxCare extended warranty.
I got a deal from a local dealer today for a 7/50 Maxcare with 0 deductible for only 1800.
It is Redwood City Dodge and guy's name is Al.

OP
OP
S

SFYellow

Suspended
Reaction score
Did you check on with Chuck T. first? He might be able to offer you a better deal.

I did, Chuck was a great guy to talk to, but he could only offer me 0 deductible for slightly more then 2200. I thought saving 400 bucks sounds like a deal to go for and happy to share it with forum members.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I did, Chuck was a great guy to talk to, but he could only offer me 0 deductible for slightly more then 2200. I thought saving 400 bucks sounds like a deal to go for and happy to share it with forum members.

But when it comes time for a CLAIM......and push comes to shove on what is covered:

EVERY Viper Tech on the planet worth his venom probably knows, and has been helped by CHUCK. So they will be more willing to help YOU. You could even call CHUCK ahead of the warrantee service call for his HELP with the Viper Warrantee center.

NO ONE KNOWS 'Redwood City Al' and he will be long gone when you file a claim.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Does it really matter where you buy the warranty. Should be good at any Dodge dealer, right? Flash

There is theory, and there is reality.... In theory, 'right.'

In reality, the SCREWS are being tightened on what can / will be repaired or denied.
Your warrantee-selling-dealer must be KNOWLEDGABE and WILLING to battle for you.

Would you prefer CHUCK TATOR or Redwood AL+ $400 in your corner vs Viper Warrantee Claims? Sometimes CHEAP is not the "BEST PRICE"

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, just want to pass along the good price for the MaxCare extended warranty.
I got a deal from a local dealer today for a 7/50 Maxcare with 0 deductible for only 1800.
It is Redwood City Dodge and guy's name is Al.

That's a damn good price! "I'd buy it to" :2tu: Good luck with your local Dealer and if you have any issues with them you are still welcome to call me for help. :cool:

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a damn good price! "I'd buy it to" Good luck with your local Dealer and if you have any issues with them you are still welcome to call me for help.

Always a class act

thanks Chuck

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This post reminded me that I have to make a decision in the next few months as to whether to get a Maxcare extended warranty on my 2008 Viper. I received a quote of $2,080 for a 7/50,0000 Chrysler Maxcare warranty with $0 deductible.

In your opinion, is getting the Maxcare warranty worth it or not? Thanks for your feedback.

/Rich

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a damn good price! "I'd buy it to" :2tu: Good luck with your local Dealer and if you have any issues with them you are still welcome to call me for help. :cool:

Hey Chuck,

You are still the best and thats for the help last week. As always anytime I have called Chuck for help he has dropped everything and spend all the time needed to discuss my problem.

PS: By the way Chuck, the new Cam Sensor had a vertical "Boss" molded onto the end of it that measured about .010. The original Cam Sensor did not have this on it and was flat on the face of it. Therefor I did not need to resort to the "matchbook cover" technique.

Thanks again,

OP
OP
S

SFYellow

Suspended
Reaction score

Thank you Chuck. I did not intend to spark flames here and definitely didn't want to offend you in any way. I just thought this is what forums are for, if I was able to find Maxcare for lower price I share it with the members. To be honest if I lived anywhere near you I wouldn't even thinking of doing business with the other dodge dealer, but I thought it was a good deal money wise plus its a dealer I'll be taking car too for the service..

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth