McViper makes newspaper (not mine, but still cool)

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On my way back from Tampa, FL, me and a friend stopped at a carlot in south GA (2 hours from my house) that we knew had a McViper for sale. We were talking to the owner of the carlot and he mentioned that their local paper used the Viper in a photoshoot a couple weeks ago. He showed me a copy and told me the newspaper office was only a couple miles away if I wanted my own copy of the paper. Here's some pics of the newspaper. I bought plenty of spares (good potential for future Christmas presents :D ), so if anyone wants a copy, let me know.

Page 1 on the Sports section:
You must be registered for see images attach

Cover of the Football Preview Insert:

Page 1 in the Football Preview Insert:

Actual car:

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love my Viper (GTS), but there's just something about the Gen1/1.5 smooth hoods that brings back fond memories of daydreaming of the day I would own one. :)

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's Tift County. They threw me in jail twice in the same night. The only time I ever stop in that POS county is to *** or take a dump. If I ever ran outta gas I'd push my car past the county line just to avoid spending a dime in that **** county.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's Tift County. They threw me in jail twice in the same night. The only time I ever stop in that POS county is to *** or take a dump. If I ever ran outta gas I'd push my car past the county line just to avoid spending a dime in that **** county.

I'd buy Chuck a pitcher of beer to hear that story. :D

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, just search Chuck and Georgia and you'll read ALL about it.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am surprised that ******* has not added Chad's Viper in the ******'s Calendar. LOL

How do 'we' know that they have not??? :D (Checked out the ******* calendars, ey?!!)
(Maybe Chad takes the gals pics but does not EAT there!! :omg: *GASP*) ~juli

ASASN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Chad.......give me a call next time you're coming through town, maybe we can get together.....not but a mile and a half off exit 64....just head toward the Hospital!!

Thanks for posting that pic, I don't get the paper here........but Dewey in that car is ........CLASSIC!!
Sorry guys, you had to play sports at Tift Co. to understand......

.........And anyone that's looking at that car, check it out closely.......

Peace!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4