MCVO Gingerman

ZESTY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron, While the weather didn't cooperate, the rain did not inhibit the fun of all of us hanging out together. Dinner at Clementines was really nice and the appetizers, a nice added touch. Thanks for putting on a great event.
Jess and Maureen

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Jess. Yours and Maureens help was very much appreciated. Next time we need to get Mother Nature on board as well!

Believe it or not we got one more session in before the lighting came around again. Then, as I was departing, the sun came out. But by then the track workers had all gone home. Oh well, the weather is at least one of those things we cannot control. The overall experience was a blast.

Note this was my first time doing laps on a fully wet track under a steady downpour. The Kumho V700's worked great in those conditions. Very predictable and good adhesion as long as you avoid the hydroplaning puddles.

GRNBGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great job Ron!!!!! What a blast. Half a day is better than no day at all. Thanks also to Jess and Maureen for your help. Wish we could do this more often. See you all soon!
Frank & Kim:drive:

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks. And I hope to have a surprise shortly to possibly make up for the shortened day.

One thing I will not repeat though is the fall down the stairs. That will be lasting for some time. No Viper for me for several weeks.

GRNBGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW Ron, What happened?? Hope everything is all right!
Keep us informed.

Are we going back to Gingerman?
If you need any help, let me know.
Hopefully , I can gets some tires so I can improve my times.
Got any slightly used Kumho's I can borrow?
Frank

Viper Mind

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks to MCVO'ers Ron, Maureen, Jess and the gang from the Illinois VCA....
What a great group of car nuts. I had a blast the one time I made it on the track before bad weather set-in. Looking forward to next year!!!!!

Zach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave