Meet at Kohl's in Fair Lakes

stranger355

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all,

I've been meeting with a small group of sports car owners at the Kohl's in Fair Lakes (Fairfax, VA) on Sunday mornings. I took some pictures of todays meet and I would love to meet up with some other Viper owners (there were waaaaaaaayyyyy too many Porsches there)
Photos - The NoVa Sports Car Club (Centreville, VA) - Meetup

Feel free to join the meetup group as well. People usually get there about 8:30am and the address is..
Kohl's
12551 Fair Lakes Circle Fairfax, VA

-Chris

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good times Stranger..

Had I known,.... You'd see my old gen 1 in the pics. That's just a few miles from me and Sundays are good.

It's great to see guys bringing them out in all this salt but I was working.

(I did have a great time running 66 out to Front Royal and back though today!!!!)

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's awesome Chris. I went to a few 6speedonline get-togethers over at the Starbucks in Tyson's, but there were only a few cars...and that was mid-season! This is right in the middle of winter...I'm excited to run out there when the weather breaks

OP
OP
S

stranger355

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, good times. I hope to get my car back soon (they tell me it will be ready today by 5:00pm....not that I'm counting every minute...), so hopefully I'll see you all up there soon. Ryan, can't wait to see the new car!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc