Membership List

Sonny 00 GTS ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The database for the membership is great to have available and the ability to sort by the different fields is helpful too. I would find it useful to be able to sort by state rather than by location however, because the town or city is usually listed first and makes it impossible to get a list of state members. If there were separate fields for town and state and we had the ability to sort by either it would be ideal.

I can imagine the magnitude of what I am asking in terms of how many members are currently registered, and I would be happy to volunteer time to help make the change. If enough people were willing to help it might not be as formidable a task and I really think it would be more useful.

This is a great forum in any case - thanks for your consideration.

BURNOUT.gif
BURNOUT.gif

dadsvpr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what database? i'd love to be able to search the members in just ca to know who is near. is this possible? how do I?

jason

OP
OP
S

Sonny 00 GTS ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Tony,

It would be useful to me to be able to sort by state. I live in Connecticut and it would be great to know how many members live here. If I sort by location, I would have to look under all 162 towns to get the same information that one click would do for a "state" field search.

I agree with you that if the registration process was set up for new members to allow for the change, then maybe the existing membership could receive a "private message" requesting that they redefine their location so it is more useful for everyone.

Please understand that this is not a complaint but a suggestion and I would be happy to help any way that I can.

Jason - To find the membership list click on your "private messages" inbox even if you have none. You will then see a menu bar that includes the "membership list" selection.

BURNOUT.gif
BURNOUT.gif