Membership Renewals Online

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

A nice fellow Venom member-Dave- said that JRT is not running the credit cards with the online renewals until December. I will follow up and find out the exact date. ;)
Thanks to Dave6666 for checking on this for everyone.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A nice fellow Venom member-Dave- said that JRT is not running the credit cards with the online renewals until December. I will follow up and find out the exact date. ;)
Thanks to Dave6666 for checking on this for everyone.

Is this the same case for new sign ups? Got nothing but patience as long as things are done right in the end :2tu:

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
is there anyway to fid out what number i got registered as.If someone could do so i would forever greatfull.lol

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

Right now JRT will be running the CC cards of those who renewed or joined in the next two days. A guess is that it will show on individuals cards by Saturday. They will be doing this at the end of each month. Just an FYI.:)

As far as your number goes for the membership, you will need to call JRT direct and find out with your information. 1-800-998-1110 and talk with Beth or Kim. Leave a message with all your details and they will get with you. Hope this helps!:)

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
all the info you give us all always helps.Great to have people like yourselfe out here to help us baby snakes out.lol

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

all the info you give us all always helps.Great to have people like yourselfe out here to help us baby snakes out.lol
Thank you kindly;) Now that we are on page seven here's a recap of page one:

icon14.gif
Membership Renewals Online
Here it is!
VCA Renewal/joining Message - Introducing PayPal!

You can now renew your VCA Membership in one of 3 ways:
1) Via our new PayPal option at Dodge Viper Magazine
2) by calling Viper Headquarters at 1-800-998-1110 or
3) by mailing us your check or money order. If you choose to use the new PayPal option, you will need your full 17 digit Viper VIN to complete the renewal process. Simply log onto Dodge Viper Magazine and the renewal information is located on the Home Page. If a member doesn't renew their membership via PayPal or by some other method, we will be mailing out renewal notices at the beginning of December .

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to note that I got an email today from VCA HQ (JRThompson/Kim) saying that my membership has been renewed (I renewed more than a month ago) and have a membership number that is different than my VCA # on our ID cards. The cards will be mailed in 4-6 weeks says the email. Status as of today. ~juli

2002snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FINALLY HOME AND PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN !!!
Hummmm I just recieved an e-mail about my membership.. They gave me another member number(different from the first one i recieved originally)??I have already replied to the e-mail and I guess we will figure it out !!It does not mention anything about Venom membership at all??

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hummmm I just recieved an e-mail about my membership.. They gave me another member number(different from the first one i recieved originally)??I have already replied to the e-mail and I guess we will figure it out !!It does not mention anything about Venom membership at all??

Mine does not either, tho I'm one of the first 100 to sign up for Venom...I really don't think this "number" they give you has any bearing on our VCA Member number, nor the Venom membership...just a number that means they've processed our requests?:dunno: I think you're fine, 2002Snake.. :) If I'm wrong, hope someone will chime in...juli

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

Mine does not either, tho I'm one of the first 100 to sign up for Venom...I really don't think this "number" they give you has any bearing on our VCA Member number, nor the Venom membership...just a number that means they've processed our requests?:dunno: I think you're fine, 2002Snake.. :) If I'm wrong, hope someone will chime in...juli

I'll talk with JRT and find out. Venom members will have a bit different ID. That I do know.
It will be Monday before I hear anything. :)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll talk with JRT and find out. Venom members will have a bit different ID. That I do know.
It will be Monday before I hear anything. :)

Oh, thank you Mary~~! So, our membership ID number MAY be different now...didn't know that...no biggie...thank you for checking this out...and of course, we'll know once we get our renewal ID cards too (January most likely?). Thx for staying on top of things~juli

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm hoping my stuff will be processed this month, end of November was empty with no Viper Magazine or card and stuff :(

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

I'm hoping my stuff will be processed this month, end of November was empty with no Viper Magazine or card and stuff :(

Since you are an associate member you will have to go through the NY club-PM Scott.
I don't know if you will get a badge but you should get Viper Mag. That's how it is in the KC club for associate members.
Hope this helps!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahh all is clear now, that does help indeed :2tu: I will contact Scott about it.

Since you are an associate member you will have to go through the NY club-PM Scott.
I don't know if you will get a badge but you should get Viper Mag. That's how it is in the KC club for associate members.
Hope this helps!

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

For those new members that are thinking about joining the greatest car club ever:
The Viper Club of America!

The cost is $100 dollars to join the VCA for new members until December 31st, 2007.

After that it goes to $115 as of January 1, 2008. The days are going fast so hurry!

For renewing members the cost is $115.
There is a Venom membership option available for $150.
Membership is explained in the VCA members section in one of the top sticky threads.
Joining online just made it easier!

Bolt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This was way over due but worth waiting for. It worked great! Thank you. I just wish it would fill in the vin number for me for the renewal. Yes, I'm lazzzyyy....

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

This was way over due but worth waiting for. It worked great! Thank you. I just wish it would fill in the vin number for me for the renewal. Yes, I'm lazzzyyy....
Thank you for supporting the club and this site! It is much appreciated!:)

Here it is!

3) by mailing us your check or money order. If you choose to use the new PayPal option, you will need your full 17 digit Viper VIN to complete the renewal process. Simply log onto Dodge Viper Magazine and the renewal information is located on the Home Page. If a member doesn't renew their membership via PayPal or by some other method, we will be mailing out renewal notices at the beginning of December .

DII

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just joined! I printed the form about 6mos ago, but never got around to printing it.

Found this link and already submitted and paid for my membership!! Whohoo!

Venomiss, please check your PM's

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

I just joined! I printed the form about 6mos ago, but never got around to printing it.

Found this link and already submitted and paid for my membership!! Whohoo!

Venomiss, please check your PM's

PM sent and Welcome to the VCA! :2tu:

Make sure and send a PM to one of the moderators with your information so they can get you going. Our company that handles all the membership will be back in full action after January 3rd. It does take a bit and the mods will manually check your info and numbers.

If you have any questions for the club that's close to you let me know and I'll PM you their website. It's nice to start meeting other Viper owners and find out about events early!
In our KC area we have a Ladies night and free dyno in April to paid members so be sure to check with your club to see what's going on.
You should also be eligible to buy raffle tickets for the ACR that the VCA will be drawing for on February 14th, 2008 if that appeals to you. I can send you the link for that in a PM also. Membership has it's perks!
We'll be looking for your avatar soon!:drive:

DDlesk06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just renewed and became a Venom Member... can I get my address updated somewhere? It appears all my Viper mailing are being sent to an old location. Thanks!

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just renewed and became a Venom Member... can I get my address updated somewhere? It appears all my Viper mailing are being sent to an old location. Thanks!

Give VCA HQ a call to update your address. 1.800.998.1110. They maintain the member information that's used for all mailings, Viper Magazine, etc.

Burntrubber

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just signed up for the Venom membership!

If I actually win the raffle for the new ACR I will most likely have a heart attack and drop dead...:omg:

Now I am also a AZ member!

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

Just signed up for the Venom membership!

If I actually win the raffle for the new ACR I will most likely have a heart attack and drop dead...:omg:

Now I am also a AZ member!

Please no heart attack until I get a ride in it;)

Welcome to the VCA Burntrubber and to 95_RT10! Thank you for supporting this site.:2tu:

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

It's January 16th and have you renewed your membership?

Perhaps thinking about joining up for the first time?

Getting in for the 2008 VCA Raffle for the ACR before that January 31st deadline?

Gotta be a member! Joining online is easier than ever.:2tu:

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

I'm IN!

Just upgraded.

Welcome and thank you for supporting this site! Nice avatar!

Another friendly reminder for those who want to join or renew:
Can't purchase raffle tickets without being a VCA member.....

3) by mailing us your check or money order. If you choose to use the new PayPal option, you will need your full 17 digit Viper VIN to complete the renewal process. Simply log onto Dodge Viper Magazine and the renewal information is located on the Home Page. If a member doesn't renew their membership via PayPal or by some other method, we will be mailing out renewal notices at the beginning of December

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
?
Renewed in the beginning of NOV 2007 - Venom membership - first 100 - for sure.

Have NOT received anything so far...just curious.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
?
Renewed in NOV 2007 - Venom membership - first 100 - for sure.

Have NOT received anything so far...just curious.

I renewed in November as well, I just got my membership packet this week. You're a little further from Farmington Hills than I am ;), so I'd give it another week or so, then give VCA HQ a call at 1.800.998.1110 and ask the nice folks there if they have an ETA for you.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got mine today, and renewed Venom in October, but there's a mixup-hoping to resolve it with Kim/Beth at VCA HQ...this has been ongoing...but it's a problem that won't affect anybody else~so no worries!! ~juli

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456