Mobil 1 delivery

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the correct grade isnt readily available over here, only a couple of places stock it and it very pricey too at $16 per quart !! this little lot was flown in courtesy of a US guy whose on a US airbase for $5 each

You must be registered for see images attach

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Quite a stash of contraband there!

$16 a quart? Yikes!

ViperDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ll take the box in the middle at the bottom and the bottle three rows right two rows in, four rows right and 5 rows in, second from the back on the left hand row and finally that one balanced on the front of the bottom row of boxes

Those look like the fastest bottles. :D

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have heard that the Middle-Eastern OPEC producers think that Synthetic Oil is our feeble and devilish attempt to cut the cord........ and that it is difficult/impossible to find in OPEC countries. I have indeed shipped Mobil One oil to 2 such countries !

OP
OP
N

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ll take the box in the middle at the bottom and the bottle three rows right two rows in, four rows right and 5 rows in, second from the back on the left hand row and finally that one balanced on the front of the bottom row of boxes

you really want the one at the very top with the gold label,
its a instant chance to win a car albeit a GM, it would go quite nice next to your Mrs's corvette

ViperDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score

you really want the one at the very top with the gold label,
its a instant chance to win a car albeit a GM, it would go quite nice next to your Mrs's corvette

Ah yes didn’t notice that, better swap with the one second from the back on the left, didn’t like the look of him that much anyway.

D

DAMN YANKEE

Man, I can't believe it...those are for you...wow, I packed those

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
N

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know we've only known each other 4 weeks and 3 days, but to me it seems like 9 weeks and 5 days. :2tu:

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most folks here would proudly display their newly purchased wheels, all of the pieces / parts for a forced air system, one of those beautiful louvered to heck Viper hoods..............and you post quarts of M1......LOL!!!!!

Thanks for the chuckle....and congrats on the "winnings"

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4