Mopar At Thunder Mountain 2007 - Bandimere

Dave T(BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No pics of my truck? The fastest Viper was the Henny 650R which ran some 12.2xx times. Density altitude for the day averaged 6300-6600 feet. My truck ran a best of [email protected] bad for tipping the scales at 5090 pounds.

Good to see you guys and gals again!! Hopefully, I wont have to wait another year to meet with y'all again :)

Not sure if the weather allowed for the Viper shootout or not.

Venom-US

Enthusiast
Reaction score
goldfish,

Thanks for the pics. I will fwd that link to Bob so he can put them on our region web site. PM me sometime if your going to be out in about in the Viper.....maybe hook-up for lunch?

Dave- you need some DR for your truck. That thing is a beast. I think everyone was having trouble hooking up. My 12.2 @ 120mph should of been around 11.7 sec. Oh well, there is always next year.

See you guys at the next gathering

S-JC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The shootout got down to the last two cars (me and a red Prowler), but we couldn't make the final run due to the rain. We ended up splitting the prize.

Coming back home to the Springs that night, we got caught in a very wet blizzard! Inches of slush on I-25. That's definitely the most snow this car has ever seen.

S-JC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Too bad more Vipers didn't show up--they had a jet truck make two passes, each at 222 MPH (7.1 seconds, I think). I absolutely love jet cars/trucks. They brought out a jet dragster that was much louder, but it didn't go when the green light went. They were planning on trying again but were stopped by the rain.

00SVTdubs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im moving to Fort Collins in 2 weeks and plan to have a CPE TT viper there in about a year. I cant wait till next year, I will be there for sure!