Mopar Event at ART Today

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just got a call from ART; the Tri-City Mopar Club is having a HUGE event at their shop today (400+ cars) and they wanted the invite extended to the Viper guys. I know it's short notice but here's to hoping some local guys can make it out and represent!

American Racing Technology
200 Trademark Drive
Buda, TX 78610

forexx4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in the DFW but if I could've known about this earlier I would've made the drive out there. I seriously want to see that bumblebee you picked up and see what a ride in a TT is all about!

OP
OP
J

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah, I knew about the event but thought it was for the members of that club only, so I didn't invite a bunch of would-be Viper party-crashers. I got the call this morning and found out I was wrong.

I was hoping to make it to DFW this weekend but I'm still not done with the car. I found someone to machine my slave cylinder so once that's done Monday I'll have nothing but labor standing between me and the road. I'll look you up when I get up that way!

RevHeat

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How was it? I saw rain in the forecast so I didn't go. ;)

It was a great event. It did rain at one point, but it did not spoil the good times. About 100 cars or more. Myself and Kurt Robinson was there with our Vipers. Got on the dyno again and with 88 degrees and 49% humidity got 432rwhp/462tq. Only mod is the Borla catback system

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang