Mopar Performance Headers and cat delete

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are pics of the GTS Mopar Performance Headers with a high temp coating (ProKote/Indy), OEM exhaust with cat delete.
DSC07637.JPG

DSC07641.JPG

DSC076422.JPG

Piss poor audio clip (no low range came through, but you can hear the gurgling at high RPM's): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBqWzAWmAbo. (BTW, that's not smoke, it was 14 deg out today!)

Overall, I like the sound, which is not as loud as Corsa Race exhaust (which I will put on someday if I can find a good price on one), but meaner sounding that stock. Can't argue with the price, I paid $750 for the headers, $200 for coating (1200 deg.) and $10 for two pieces of 2 1/2 inch pipe to replace the cats. ******* the rear O2 sensors, and put plugs ($5) in the holes. Under $1000 total.:headbang:

-FROG-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a few sets of these headers if anyone wants to make me an offer. Definitely better than the Gen I manifolds.

OP
OP
B

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Move the O2 sensors up toward the collector point and be sure to let her warm up before driving.

:usa:
Rob, can you explain this part about moving the 02 sensors? The rears (they are loose and just ******* against the frame now)? The fronts are in the mounting socket that is within the collectors. I need to take her in and get codes checked to, to see if something might have come loose while installing. Thanks, Jim