More models in classifieds

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperClub Classifieds - Message - Powered by PhotoPost Classifieds

Yes, Robert and Stretch, thats a Bumblebee in the group :D The b/w GTS in pic #2 is a Racing Champions car and is a little bigger than Matchbox cars and has an opening hood and red engine. The 2 cars in pic #3 are both striped--blue/white and red/silver

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh nuts!:omg: By a few hours too!:D:D Man I gotta stop slacking and get on here more!;)

You two really are too funny!:lmao:

Chad - Is that opening hood b/w one not one of the indy 500 special edition sets? As in it came with a matching Indy truck?

Robert

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh nuts!:omg: By a few hours too!:D:D Man I gotta stop slacking and get on here more!;)

You two really are too funny!:lmao:

Chad - Is that opening hood b/w one not one of the indy 500 special edition sets? As in it came with a matching Indy truck?

Robert

It's all good Robert just messin with ya :rolaugh:

This thread was literally on the top of the list when I happened to sign on earlier. So I posted without even seeing the pictures or anything. They're all you though, I couldn't take away a bumblebee that you could be adding to your collection. :2tu:

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Always is a very strong word... maybe we should call it "occasionally" :D

I was just helping you out. After I called dibs I immediately transfered my dibs status to you. Just lookin out for a fellow yellow owner :2tu:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am honored!

I also did not know that dibs could be transfered! I like that!:)

Looks like the bee might be relocating permanently!:)

As I always told my mother when I was young and she told me to be good: Not if I can help it!:D

Robert

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not really sure if dibs can be transfered, but Chad allows special priviledges for yellow Viper owners so it's all good.

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The yellow version says "Super Slow", but I didn't want to buy it and clutter up my collection with too many yellow Vipers. I only have so much room and well, I try to reserve it for fast cars :D

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I conned/convinced Robert into thinking he needed all of them instead of just the bumblebee, so they're all gone! I'm sure I'll find some more stuff I can part ways with when I clean up again. Now someone needs to buy that set of OEM Gen 2 injectors I have :D Give them as early Christmas gifts or put one or 2 on a keychain and be the envy of all your friends!! :rolaugh: