multiple vipers

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 Here, plus a truck that has a Viper motor, so can I call it 2.5? looking to add a RT/10 here soon. but do not tell the wife, sometimes it is easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission...

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 here. Old Gen I for me, Gen II for the wife. Would love a black SRT too.

2222Fall_2004_Both_Vipers_Pic2.JPG

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a guy named Terry in wisconsin or some place like that who has between 11 and 13, I think he watches this site but does not participate much.

You have quite a collection as well. :cool:

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
only one here:(

great pics-keep them coming, I am on vacation and need some entertainment

Vacation? I hope it is somewhere warm!!

nope-just staying home, visiting friends for the holidays

AcellR8-VERY nice garage!!!! wow I would be sleeping out there :2tu:

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I owned two for like 3 days, because I couldnt keep my mouth shut about buying one for my Dad for christmas. Just think, all this time I could have been enjoying two vipers, even up until Dec 25th :)

Here they are, before I gave the black one to dad.

4596DSCF1429-med.JPG

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I owned two for like 3 days, because I couldnt keep my mouth shut about buying one for my Dad for christmas. Just think, all this time I could have been enjoying two vipers, even up until Dec 25th :)

4596DSCF1429-med.JPG

wow i must say that your gts acr looks amazing :2tu:

D.K.

Viper Owner
Reaction score

4596DSCF1429-med.JPG

Your Graphite ACR looks astonishing! Well Done :usa:

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Sween and DK. lol, now I think my Dad finally knows why I wouldnt just give him my "used one" lol.. I was more then happy to have bought him his own.. but no way is mine being given away.. :)

Jon

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got 2 now and wish I had kept my 95 green. Had C6 sold it to make room for SRT.

Perfect example of "seller remorse" associated with the sale of a Viper. I don't ever forsee myself getting tired of my RT/10 so there is no rush for a second. I don't ever plan to sell so eventually I will have more.

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I look at it differently. Since you can only drive ONE car at a time... why not have ONE Viper with Four Vipers' worth of Horsepower? hehehehe

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so would it be safe to say there are probably only 100 to 200 people in the country that have two or more?

That # seems low to me. I would think closer to 500+. I'm sure a lot of the multi Viper owners (including pro athletes, celebs, etc) dont participate here at all so we never really hear about their Vipers.

WICKDXS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Supposedly the guy I bought my RT/10 from (brokered through Eric Lee) had 4 with a 5th on the way so the oldest had to go, MINT 2001 with 5900 miles. Lived somewhere in Iowa, any one know how it might be? I'd be interested in the history, when I took delivery mid October it was completely stock as far as I could tell.